Best taste on Sup Forums

Best taste on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/turnyQx
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=sodr2,Kishinev,daisiesfree,carburador,iloveyou,katelynn,Pate,fruitfork,chocol_te,I0000days,treeqt,EtInArcadiaEgo,randomforest,cosmictones,hladik,boldfaure,snordine,phlg,hamtrax,Montie_Ray,Linkshander,fawnfawn,Miss_Fortune,tolkkii,underr,vandelay__,supersweep,glmox,funeralparade,Deagger,chumlum,classifriend,Quilled_Investigator,psychometry,prostagma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where?

>Sup Forums drone

Nice re-arranged essentials chart, get a personality.

last.fm/user/turnyQx

You're lucky you have Baby Huey on that chart because you were about to be in for the ballbusting of a lifetime.

It's essential because it's good. It's not like I have OK Computer or Slint on there.

>Your compatibility with TurnyQx is High.
You both listen to 4hero, Can and Franz Schubert.

Not bad

>Forever Changes at #1
Yeah this is a meme chart.

You are nothing
Compare yourself to the polymaths of /rym/, then kill yourself

rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=sodr2,Kishinev,daisiesfree,carburador,iloveyou,katelynn,Pate,fruitfork,chocol_te,I0000days,treeqt,EtInArcadiaEgo,randomforest,cosmictones,hladik,boldfaure,snordine,phlg,hamtrax,Montie_Ray,Linkshander,fawnfawn,Miss_Fortune,tolkkii,underr,vandelay__,supersweep,glmox,funeralparade,Deagger,chumlum,classifriend,Quilled_Investigator,psychometry,prostagma

>Forever Changes at #1

What's wrong with that?

>A New World Record
Nice

I'm admittedly pretty new too obscure music, so I haven't heard a lot of albums on that chart.

But, why is Either/Or widely considered better than his self titled? That's been irking me, thought I'd post it that query itt

>I'm admittedly pretty new too obscure music

Nothing is obscure in the slightest on OP chart

>hamtrax
>Montie

hahahahahaha

mfw half these people have nabbed stuff from me on slsk and i don't even use rym

OK, you know what I meant. I was looking for a better way to say I'm a pleb by Sup Forums's standards.

imo Royksopp deserve a spot in top 4 or second tier, but I haven't listened to half of this.

Thanks for the list lad, looking forward to listening to this shit.

Holy fuck this Orbit of Ra is good.

Anyone have any similar shit? I've seriously been looking for music like this forever.

the beatles

>Daydream Nation
ANOTHER meme chart?
What is this board coming to?

Well, what happens is new people visit the site, and old people leave. So it will never be the Sup Forums you're looking for