twitter.com/AnonBabble

тpaкийcки хyй зa cлaвянcки кypви

>polish cavalry

sup fags

youtube.com/watch?v=oLhBcG3OWRM
Partymaker edition

slavs = slaves

>t. niedojebany niemcami

delet this, they don't deserve our superior bread and reasonably priced cleaning products

caп

мoнгoльcкий хyй cлaвянcким кypвaм

Did you take that photo today?

It's from 1893

>tfw your country was more gibilized in 1903 than in 2016

>a
>fucking
>Slovene
>in charge of insulting arguably the best cavalry in the world with pictures of some backwater cnab shithole
Watch it, mountain nigger, or I'll take your bait and plunge it so deep into your ass you'll start yodelling in Old Church Slavonic

some things just never change do they

youtube.com/watch?v=n3Go8ub9a1k

I don't understand

a fucking idiot

Is hors ded?

>kosciuszko
dropped

What's up

the sky? stupid question

>naming a ship after the cavalryman
nice

Do burgers even know who that is?

is this the one we ASSassinated

Fought in the Revolution. There's a bigger statue of him in D.C

nope

>da comrade dis make good profit

just looked it up
looks like it was some Sashko

>After the Turks' withdrawal from Skopje, Prince Alexander was met with flowers by the local people. He stopped and asked 7-year-old girl, Vaska Zoicheva "What are you?" (Pa shta si ti?) When she replied "Bulgarian!" (Bugarka!), the prince slapped her.
yep

this is why bulgars killed so many serbs during the wars

and still lost half of rightful clay kek

Sounds autistic

delet this

Tbh Pułaski was a suicidal retard
kamikaze on a horse

>When Bulgaria invaded southern Serbia during World War I, it regarded all who celebrated the Slava as Serbs and enemies, as Bulgarians do not have the custom. For instance, when Bulgarian commander Protogerov was ordered to inflict reprisals in the east of Kumanovo for an earlier attack, and the population quickly declared as Bulgarians before the measures were taken (as to avoid punishment), his aides had the idea of asking the people who celebrated Slava; those who did were shot.[9]
kek

how sad

That's how he died in Georgia. Trying to break a British siege line in Savannah

rude

>By these circumstances many Serbian men in the occupied territories were detained by Bulgarian patrolmen, ostensibly to be taken to the Bulgarian capital, Sofia. Instead, they were taken into the forests surrounding the town of Surdulica and killed, as historian Andrej Mitrović describes it, "using the most brutal methods".[8] Colonel von Lustig, an Austro-Hungarian liaison attached to the German 11th Army, reported:

>It is known that most of the Serbian intelligentsia, i.e. functionaries, teachers, priests and others, withdrew with what was left of the Serbian Army, but a certain number of them gradually started to return for psychological or material reasons. Here, in [Bulgarian]-occupied territory, it is virtually impossible to find either them or those that did not flee; they have "gone to Sofia", as the new Bulgarian saying goes. These men were handed over to Bulgarian patrols (usually komitadji) as suspects without any judicial procedure, with the order that they should be "taken to Sofia". The patrols usually return the next day without them. Whether they are taken 20 or 200 kilometers, it is all the same. The patrols pack up spades, disappear into the mountains and quickly return, but without the prisoners. Bulgarian officers do not even try to conceal the executions, they boast about them.[5]

oh god my eyes

This is called a polish flat here

>An estimated 2,000–3,000 Serbian men were executed by the Bulgarians only in Surdulica and its surroundings. At the same time the Bulgarian military authorities killed also many civilians in Vranje, Zajecar, Kacanik, and other places in that area.[9] The Bulgarian head of the Vranje district described the executed men as "killers, thieves and butchers" whose "[crimes] were so great that at least ten years would be needed to mend their evil".[10]

Why do you brag about being subhuman, genocidal barbarians?Why so Turk?

Another Serbian church

genocidal? for it to be genocide we have to kill humans, which we obviously didn't

War really does bring out the worst in humans.
Imagine, all that suffering, all those lost lives, for no real reason at all, just some ideological memes.

>employment agency
>only open positions are janitorial

For any assburger that claims that the Greeks don't have slavic blood

It looks like a caricature of a proper Serbian church

fuck them all, i wish we killed more

Yeah, dehumanization, no wonder people associate Slavs with savagery.

What is your problems with Serbs anyway?

Blame the serbs that built it then

There is hardly such thing as "Slavic blood". The Slavs are mostly a linguistic group and nothing more

Daily reminder that Poles are East Germanics.

Why do you feel this way? Are you angry?

read and you will see the problem

I do, every day

You guys do have a specific look that sets you apart so I believe it is a little more than just a language group

youtube.com/watch?v=BoJ7IbDaCNA

What did they do to you? You are a true Ottoman.

>You guys do have a specific look

This, my cousin Klause 5km across the border is blonde and blue eyed, while I basically look like a half altaic Russian from Novosibirsk, 5000km away. True story.

i'm not angry, i just wish we killed more of them
look up history of fyrom if you wanna know why they deserve to die

What look? You mean Turk admixture in South Slavs or Finnic in Russians?

You would never guess I'm Slavic if you saw me irl

So you are a psychopath? Do you often have trouble emphatising with other people around you?

No the polish look is the average slav look. Then there are varying degrees of minor differences

I get mistaken for German abroad. And I am half Slovak half Ukrainian.

The chinese look is the average human look. Then there are varying degrees of minor differences.

You must be pretty swarthy then

Pyccкиe в тpeдe ecть?

da

learn the history of this region m8

pochti

I believe this is in Czech

I said German, not Syrian refugee.

A traditional Polish sausage with all the toppings

What does history have to do with anything?
You're saying you want to murder innocent people just because they're associated with people who were brutal murderers back in the past and that your wish to join this pack of brutal murderers is not fueled by anger. These are clear tale signs of psychopathy or mayb some other mental illness.

I really recommend you to speak with someone more immediate to you about this, that way they'll be able to offer you support and seek professional help for you.

They are pretty swarthy in real life. I don't know where the blonde hair blue eye meme came from with Germans

I don't hate Polish/Slavic people I just don't want them in my country.

Another tradition polish festival the Sausage parade

It is in Czech.
Upper left: Modern two-flat houses in Berwyn.
Upper right: Parthenon Theatre on the 22nd Street, Ridgeland Ave
Lower left: New Berdwyn Residences
Lower right: Church of Czech baptists in Berdwyn

Were your ancestors Czech?

We are all Chinese at heart.

i'm perfectly normal, but the way i see it serbs had to die to pay for taking macedonia and i feel we killed too few

i feel we should've done something on a bigger scale, more meaningful (at least 1 million) so serbs would still feel it today

in short we were fucked over and serbs got away with it

On my mom's side they are czech or mixed with hungarian.

seek help

This.
>You guys do have a specific look that sets you apart
What a load of bullshit. Southern Slavs, East Slavs, and West Slavs look nothing alike. We're talking about the biggest linguistic group in Europe, it's practically impossible for it to form a coherent genetic group.

You know no Czech?

No it's just an interesting topic for me. I don't go around claiming to be Bohemian.

not an argument
a large chunk of your country wasn't taken and alienated from you through propaganda

I know. Btw mixed with Hungarian - ethnic Hungarian or people from Kingdom of Hungary? If the second, some of your ancestors might have been mized with Slovaks too as before 1918, all subjects of that kingdom were referred to as Hungarian, as opposed to specifically ethnic Magyar people.

Too bad!

No.

It brings out the truth in people.

For better or worse.

Most people take the easy path, and do whatever they bloody like knowing it's war and nobody will care.

Some don't.

It enhances your character a 100 times, whatever it is, for better or worse.

Why you want FYROM so hard?

>they are czech or mixed with hungarian.
So they're Slovak.