Why cant europe?

Why cant europe?

Why are we so incompetent and corrupt that we cant keep up with fucking CHINA anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=aP8azYLSh6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Hanit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, this shit is still not ready after so many years.

That plane is literal garbage tier, and they won't let anyone look at it up close because it won't stand up to even layman scrutiny.

Shit makes me so mad REEEEE

Relax user. It's made in China, it'll fall apart in less time than it takes to down god-tier german beer.

If Europeans would stop cooperating with each other and start competing with eachother again we'd be much better.

Thank you for consoling me.

But the Chinese managed to introduce a jet powered heavy airlifter in merely 4 years, while we still cant get a PROPELLER driven medium airlifter in like 8 years going.

I-I'm not so sure anymore.

My Chink Huawei or whatever phone is still working after 3 years of use.

heh, russia? are you here, i hope not but if u are u better bring a change of clothes before opening this video

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Go read Poorly Made in China

It must have been designed in Germany. German designs rarely break.

>keep up with fucking CHINA
Maybe they're just copying from better source material.

I dont have to read it. From past experiences I know about their garbage.

But I have to admit that in the recent years they have changed dramatically. In some fields, they are no joke anymore. Quickly becoming kinda a second Japan.

China can't keep up either, they just build copy paste whatever their industrial espionage manage to find.

they are incredibly good with it, though.

...which is why we put deliberate errors in all of our schematics these days.

Because it's actually a redesign of MiG-1.44

Hmm... I think with the LCS you might be right.

But the Chinese do not seem to copy that shitcan.

And the Chinese Eurofighter also doesnt seem to get grounded all the time, unlike of our Luftwaffe.

You worry too much my German friend. China makes these projects not becouse of actual needs but becouse they have to dump money into the military sector to keep it working in case they'll ever really need it. They know they won't sell those knock-offs to anyone so the military complex has no way of sustaining itself without governmental funding and spy networks to give them plans.

Because China steals military secrets faster than you cam come up with them

GAY POLISER jesus. we need this squad here to shoot our niggas.

me in the forklift

It's a fucking plane. What do you need it for? Our economy is besides China the most robust one.

Did they even copy the taurus rocket 1:1?

youtube.com/watch?v=aP8azYLSh6I

Yeah, but it rather looks like a Sino-Storm Shadow of some kind, as it is powered.

Here is their Taurus copy.

>is not ravi, we build it first
oy vey

[Citation needed]

The F-35 wasn't revealed to the public until late 2006 senpai.

J-20 is unique as fuck

>if they look similar, they must be a copy

Accusing Gripen of copying the Rafale now?

The J-10 is dimensionally different. They are not related and China has a prototype of the J-10 going back to the 60's.

>Build a jet the size of an intercontinental bomber
>Give it thrust vectoring

china pls

your chinkness is showing

>Bankrupting Europe with your autistic maximum surplus trade

Good job Hans.

>stealth jet
>canards

What?

1. It's not the size of any known intercontinental bomber.
2. It doesn't have thrust vectoring.
3. Thrust vectoring has been shown to not be worth the extra weight (hence the F-35).

What you said is akin to "Tigershark is copying Hornet".

J-10 literally does looks like Lavi. Not to mention that Chinese will copy anything, anytime, anyplace, anyhow.

The US has been building stealth aircraft for almost 35 years.

Even longer if you count the experiments Boeing did in the 1960s.

>canards always equal higher RCS

Haha good meme user

>Canards are stealthy

>J-10 literally does look like Lavi

It's 10 feet longer, 4 feet wider, 40,000 pounds heavier. It's engine intake is not the same. It's cockpit is bubble.

By this logic the Eurofighter copied the Rafale.

>[Citation needed]

Not OP, but he's right. US also had a canard stealth fighter design, but it lost out.

And not because of its superb stealth, but because back then there were no suitable software to control the canards.

>And the Chinese Eurofighter also doesnt seem to get grounded all the time

Nobody knows what the fuck is really going on in China, they are still extremely North Korea/Soviet Union tier with control of information.
USSR was like that, everything was done very privately and "oh another great success for motherland!"
You don't find out until after the collapse about all the shit that was really going wrong.

their crashes are well reported, actually.

but you have yet to see J-10s not intercepting Japanese and American planes in the East China Sea.

huh
i guess the people that said you can't keep copying forever were completely wrong

>Chinaboos constantly claiming China strong and invincible
>Over half a dozen Chinese anti ship missiles fired at a US warship recently
>All crash into the ocean or shot down

hmm.

Rafale literally copied Eurofighter. Dassault was part of that project, for Christ's sake.

F-22, F-35.
Guess what their stabilators look like flying away from enemy radar...you got it Einstein: CANARDS

So when you are low on fuel, heading back to base, that's when the PL-15 get a big radar return from your ass.

>J-10
This program had Russian and Israeli input but was Chinese overall. Its still a quality jet and was made when their defense industry was still quite shit.

New gens should be better, they are catching up to Russian-level defense industry and new ones will probably match Sukhois soon.

I don't get why americans assume anything non-American is shit.

Israeli engineers helped build it in true Jewish fashion.

>this never happened

you do know firing a missile = declaration of war

Because it usually is coming from these countries.
Even most of the Russian stuff that is all hyped up just gets blown up in a turkey shoot anytime we encounter it.
You don't get nothing for spending a trillion dollars a year on this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Hanit

Goys jew the kikes with inferior combat systems.
Refreshing.

>Image is from Weibo

Nice try Zhang, how's your study abroad in Germany going?

I have yet to see anything completely Chinese of any quality; their stuff is shit tier. I am not talking about stuff designed in other countries and made in China in a factory with western supervisors.

>Turkey
Yeah, that's when a front bomber was shot down by a fighter, that tells us a lot. It's like saying american aviation industry is shit because that boeing being shot down in Ukraine.

you mean when lower-tech Mig-21s were downing F4s at a 6-1 ratio?

russian jets are very competent, you know nothing idiot.

Woohooo Vietnam strong!

well unfortunate for you, but you literally do not understand the differences between selling americans cheap walmart shit and producing billion dollar fighters.

detroit cars use to be shit but doesn't mean all american vehicles made are therefore shit.

>Literally the oldest plane in RAF without any countermeasures
>Blow up
>"HAAAHHA TOP KEK SLAV SHIT"

DJI drones, Xiaomi phones, supercomputers, etc., for a start?