Music for this feel?

>gf of one year
>deeply in love despite my past ex's fucking me up, playing me etc.
>long distance relationship but in two months would have been with her, was planning to study in her country
>christmas time her guy friend is coming to spend a week at her house, feel paranoid and angry but accept since it was planned before me and her even knew each other
>one month later she tells me it was her ex bf and he made advances but she stopped him.
>i forgave her
>summer time,she goes on vacation to the usa with family
>secretly sees her ex bf
>she loses her virginity to him (i did not know this yet, did not even know they saw each other)
>get gut feeling something is going on
>discover im blocked on her phone and her phone did not get damaged as she initially stated
>accuse her of lying and cheating
>she denies this and breaks up with me
>they proceed to fuck multiple times in the course of 4 days
>they get together
>i basically force the truth out of her
> she feels no remorse, even laughs about the whole thing while telling me the details
>says she has always liked him
>learn that the guy had a gf too and knew that i was my girl's bf
>his gf takes him back and he fucks over my gf
>was planning on marrying her, stayed celibate for her.
>she had never even kissed someone before
>i want to kill myself
>friend stops me
>cant live knowing they will continue their happy lives
>cant live knowing there will never be consequences for them and only i will suffer for the rest of my life
>no such thing as fair
>19 years of a life full of endless pain and betrayals
help, im a wreck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ttNs3-II8U
youtube.com/watch?v=8uf1n1wUfxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfrk2UdEOcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5DUCKGyojpE
youtu.be/OFhiBKDHJTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uw6j7nO8Cc
youtu.be/UWf2oFoF-B4
youtu.be/Un7uBqt1WHA
youtu.be/bb2mAJbH5AU
youtu.be/4IKddfxkDWk
youtube.com/watch?v=YErXozSHW9w
youtube.com/watch?v=7BwhGjOTHxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=4ttNs3-II8U

"sadjojo"...i used to call her jojo,,
more songs pls guys

really sorry to hear this, user. just get really ripped and rich and make her regret being a bitch. whatre you into?

Find that bitch and beat her whore ass
Don't kill her tho

youtube.com/watch?v=8uf1n1wUfxE

anything really, just rip my heart out
shoegaze
rap
electronic
ambient
pop
synthpop
oldies
vaporwave
whatever it is just send it my way
a few moments of physical pain for the permanent damage i received? i will destroy her heart like destroyed mine, revenge is in the works as we speak actually. just need time. what i do with him will be the same with the addition of me beating the fuck out of him and damaging his balls permanently.
best way/job to get rich?
i have no dream job since all my dreams are art related. In other words, jobs that dont pay unless you're one in a million. Which jobs are guaranteed to pay? was thinking biomedical engineering

>a few moments of physical pain for the permanent damage i received? i will destroy her heart like destroyed mine, revenge is in the works as we speak actually. just need time. what i do with him will be the same with the addition of me beating the fuck out of him and damaging his balls permanently.
Honestly if your gf cheated on you with him he's probably stronger/bigger/more athletic than you but whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfrk2UdEOcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5DUCKGyojpE

Enjoy mate.

i saw his pics and know his name, he isn't. regardless I'll play the whole thing smart instead of letting my emotions control me and get reckless

What does he have over you that made your gf cheat on you with him? Intelligence? Money? Looks? Confidence?
Long distance never works out. It's too inconvenient.

youtu.be/OFhiBKDHJTQ

Sounds like your ex had a lucky escape. You're the reason she's (obviously) happily promiscuous as fuck now, so I'm sure she thanks you for that.

she's richer than the both of us combined x 10 so it wouldn't matter to her. I'm confident but reserved, more intelligent than him and i say this humbly. I can't be the judge on looks. I'm not ugly and neither is he. I guess they just got along, plus their past, and he gave her comfort when she was there. I realise that now but I won't be stupid to trust another girl again. This one was as clean as it gets and even that turned out to be no better than any other slut.

i don't really understand what you mean. Could you explain a little further?

u sound like such a creep
>permanent damage
lul, you'll get over it

now listen to this and cry
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uw6j7nO8Cc

I don't think she was being a slut.
You say the relationship was long distance? Well she had needs too. She would have rather fuck a hot guy near her that she knew than tie herself down to a guy far away that she only sees occasionally.
Try to understand your side and it'll help you get over it

naa man, but i loved her more than anything. The idea of her cheating on me never crossed my mind because of how deeply in love we were. Any other girl I could say "ah what a bitch" and get over it. She was different though. It's hard to explain unless you've felt something as strong for someone and to have them do this to you

lol

the relationship wasn't that simple and shallow though. Marriage was in the talks frequently. We were both virgins and if was able to stay that way for her she should've been able to do the same. I was going to be with her for good in two months

youtu.be/UWf2oFoF-B4

youtu.be/Un7uBqt1WHA

youtu.be/bb2mAJbH5AU

youtu.be/4IKddfxkDWk

read The lyrics for all of them OP

neither you or her were mature enough to be in a relationship.
in The Future youll realize this is better for you

Don't kills yourself user, I love you. Fuck her.

OPs failure as a human being/emotional vampirism instilled her with the sense of self-worth and confidence necessary to be happy in herself. Their relationship was essentially a prolonged, unhappy yet valuable lesson for her. Girls like this always subsequently turn out to be promiscuous.

It will take you a while to get over it. learn from this. dont let a relationship completely fuck your life over. theres nothing wrong with feeling sad right now, but eventually youll have to start getting over it

yr "plotting revenge" (though yr really just beatin' yr chest) and talking about destroying this guys balls. If yr actually 19 youve got a lot of growin' up to do. Nothin about this story of "love" sounds unique. Sounds like she was lookin' for an out for awhile. Get over yrself, grow up and stop acting like someone cheatin is the worst thing that'll happen in yr life. Youll get over it as soon as the next semi-cool chick comes along and shows interest.

get out of here internet psychologist. your 15 year old wisdom is not needed

op. in time everything will be fine.

sorry.. My emotions get the better of me sometimes. I'll ask you this, a girl does the same to you, how do you react?

1st step is dont build delusional forever fantasies around a woman you've barely spent any time with.
2nd step dont berate her after shes already dumped you with liar and slut fb/text messages, she already made up her mind and yr cementing that by being an emotional juvenile
3rd step stop acting like cheating is some big moral wrong, something like 70% of adults admit to cheating, and obviously things werent as great as u thought they were if she chose to do it

You're a fucking spastic.

Sucks but you just need to forget about it. Learn whatever lessons there are, but move on.
The very worst you can do is get hung up about it and develop all sorts of complexes. They'll make things more difficult for you in future.

Source: I was in a similar situation (add in that the guy was my best friend), and did the exact things I'm suggesting that you don't do. I had a couple years in purgatory but I'm over it, better for it, and with somebody who (as of yet) isn't a shit.

You've got some growing up to do, but you can do it.

>1st step is dont build delusional forever fantasies around a woman you've barely spent any time with.
Good advice

>2nd step dont berate her after shes already dumped you with liar and slut fb/text messages, she already made up her mind and yr cementing that by being an emotional juvenile
Good advice

>3rd step stop acting like cheating is some big moral wrong, something like 70% of adults admit to cheating, and obviously things werent as great as u thought they were if she chose to do it
Nope. I'm sure OP's more to blame than s/he's letting on, but if she wanted to fuck her ex she could've broken it off. Or just told OP the truth. The whole phone story's not cool, don't try defend it.

>3rd step stop acting like cheating is some big moral wrong
t. cheater

except it is a big fucking moral wrong and 70% of those adults are in the fucking wrong

its a breach of trust, fuck off like you know it all

not cool =/= awful
its a personal affront sure, it hurts sure, but its not the end of the world, things end one way or another, is it really better if I break up with you the moment I decide to cheat, or after?

Ive been cheated on in multiple relationships, some of them ended with that, some of them went on awhile longer, and I still have at the very least amicable relationships with those people, at the most strong friendships.

people do shitty things in relationships and cheating is really nowhere near as bad as it can get.

>cheated on in multiple relationships
youre a cuck, dude.

woop dee doo, im a sub u got me
wait until you get into a codependent relationship (and fall in love with) someone with a sever psychotic disorder and sociopathic tendencies, develop a nasty stimulant habit and slip in and out of psychosis together multiple times over the course of a year and a half and you'll see how bad two people in love can be to eachother

You need to be liquidated

holy shit is this Elliot Rodger 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=YErXozSHW9w

>gf of one year
>never had sex
k

inb4 "it was a long distance relationship I have never met her" in which case:
>being in and emotionally investing in a serious relationship with someone you have never met
k

You have only yourself to blame when you get cucked, op

just realize this chick is a cunt. no point getting bent out of shape for this. get a hobby or an addiction to something or whatever, swear by the time you're 21 you'll feel silly for even thinking about killing yourself over some broad.

>some people think sexless relationships are real relationships
haha

Digging your taste user, if you haven't listened to it Hissing Fauna is about having manic depression and losing the woman you love, some dope ass synthpop.
Going to greentext something to see if you might feel better, I'm not great at this and I never post personal info because I'm paranoid af, but hope you get better user.

>have very few friends growing up
>first friend happens when I'm 12 or so
>highschool happens
>tfw no gf
>meet a guy and girl, both are bro af
>this new guy (I'll call him bro) becomes my best friend, introduces me to Sup Forums (fuck you)
>we spend every day together
>girl who also is my friend starts dating him
>share a lot in common with bro, actually remember thinking one day in senior year "this is the first day I haven't talked to bro"
>learn he died that day, possibly suicide
>depressed and don't talk to anyone for a week except my dad
>dad is in an accident which results in a coma at the end of that week
>girl consoles me
>tries to date me within 2 weeks of my best friend and her boyfriend dying
>I go along since I just don't want to be alone at the time
>share the most emotionally devastating part of my life with her
>she has sex with a drug addict and blocks me

Not comparing that betrayal to yours user, what happened to you really is terrible.
It's just that laughing thing really hit home with me, this girl didn't believe she did anything wrong.
She later got caught sucking another guy off by her bf and said "I thought you were open minded".
Some people are bad people and some are good, don't think all girls are sluts, you just got unlucky.

I've met other girls since then that are actually empathetic and kind, overtime you will get better at judging other's character before it's too late.

Sorry for my jumbled greentext.
Hope you make it and don't let this sorrow become bitterness, that girl isn't worth your thoughts.

Also if you like City Pop try Sunshower by Taeko Ohnuki, fun as fuck.

>by the time you're 21 you'll feel silly for even thinking about killing yourself over some broad
lmao

Is this the blog thread? Where do i subscribe?

>long distance relationship
m8

There's more to life, friend youtube.com/watch?v=7BwhGjOTHxs

>someone cant be kind and emphatic and suck someone off whos not their partner

i empathize with you losin' yr friend, especially because it sounds like the cause is uncertain which can be real hard to reconcile with.

I cannot subscribe to the idea that not being monogamous, even if yr in a committed relationship makes you a bad person. Especially in highschool/early adulthood. Maybe later in life, if you've actually built something with someone, but even then, plenty of folks are able to forgive and move past a partners transgressions.

Just listen to Bitches Aint Shit and get over it

Learn how to be happy without being in a relationship so that when you find yourself in one again you won't worship the ground she walks on.

I think it's a horrible, unethical thing to do but I also believe that good people do horrible unethical things.
One of the few friends I have has cheated on every girl he's been with but other than that he is truly a more caring person than I am.
Betraying someones trust is a truly shitty thing to do but everyone does shitty things, don't use it as an excuse but don't be blinded when others do it.

Thanks for the words, disagree with your first statement though.
There has to be a point where someone is shitty and when they repeat their behavior over and over again even though it hurts everyone around them, and that girl has done that.
And no, I can honestly say you're not empathetic if you cheat on your partner in front of them and think they won't get mad, and then say it's not your fault.
That's pretty damn far from empathy or kindness.

You're only 19? Get over it