Did Spanish speaking countries ever have a Pan-Spanish movement similar to how Arabic speaking countries had...

Did Spanish speaking countries ever have a Pan-Spanish movement similar to how Arabic speaking countries had Pan-Arabism?

What do people from Spanish speaking people think of your countries uniting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRL_Oa0blxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

peruvian american here, i completely support it

>inb4 UNASUR
AFAIK there are cultural organizations of pan-hispanism
not sure if there will ever be a political one or a desire to make a single economical block, now with the EU dying and setting precendent
but that's the ties: cultural exchange mostly (like, we send each other dancers and writers for conferences)

btw that map blocks Equatorial Guinea
youtube.com/watch?v=JRL_Oa0blxs
das racist yall

Yep. They called it the Spanish Empire.

>Pan-Arabism
In South America, there were 2 possible unions either San Martin or Simon Bolivar, they were rival. And about uniting as one I hardly see it possible many had been Peru-Bolivia, Ecuador-Colombia-Venezuela, Chile-Argentina (for a very short time) but non held out

the only thing people in southamerica hate more than themselves are their neighboors

speak for yourself faggot i fucking love my home

South America is a circlejerk of hate, and SPain hate us.

>What do people from Spanish speaking people think of your countries uniting?

>uniting with Bolivia and Peru

WEW lad

How about this one?

the future is this...
niggers, asians, "slavs", hispanics, arabs and many mestizos
When the humanity will go to colonize other planets then all the people of latinamerica (including some parts of US and Canada) and Spain (if is not Al-Andalus 2.0) are going to be united in one nation... or maybe not
who knows

yes, its meant to be
but people wont like it until subdeveloped shitohles like mexico or bolivia get their shit together

if the spanish countries united would they annex brazil?

do latinos hate brazillians?

Brazilians are latinos. God, I thought canadians were the smart northamericans.

It will be their Quebec.

>I must unite the spanish speaking sudacas under one flag

no

and dont forget that for most of Latin Americans, their fronteer with brazil is empty jungle, almost all brazilians live close to the atlantic coast.
Argentines are the only neighbours whith which they interact often, also Uruguay and Paraguay, but they have small populations.

Underrated

good map, a pity USA is not part of anything

>hate
nah, we laugh at them. they're funny

>latino = spanish-speaker
good bait, let's see how many you catch with that

>subdeveloped shitohles like mexico
Did a mexican did something to you that made you that butthurt?

Probably cause second hand embarrassment

>nah, we laugh at them
rude

They all hate themselves. It's probably the most hateful circlejerk in the world. It's disgusting

Weird to hear africans talk like spaniards.

You do realize /int is far from representative don't you?

It wasn't that long ago people associated Panama with Noriega and you were for most of yur history no different than other Central American nations. Panama did always have a reputation as a corrupt, sleazy nation who relied on the income of being a tax haven and a flag of convenience. Now I'm very glad you do seem to have left those times behind you and hopefully the skyline of Panama City is the sign of a modern nation and not of Arab gulf tier new rich wasting their resources.

Yes, the South Americans do seem to strongly correlate that with Bolivarianism and there are working integration projects in the region although thankfully they seem to be marching cautious and slow. I think the end goal would be to have a EU style block avoiding many of it's mistakes, eg not allowing nations like Brazil and Mexico to wreck the economies of smaller countries like Germany and France are doing.

You hate yourselves in both real life and Sup Forums

Easy for you to say that when you are pure white.

No, I don't see how that would be the case for Mexico anymore than Brazil.

You realize we are more powerful than the rest of south america combined right? Not saying its a big deal, its just the truth. More people speak portugiese in SA than spanish.

Well I can say that lof of Argentinians and Uruguayans hate being associated with Peru or Ecuador in real life. Also, in youtube they all seem to hate Mexico.

Chile, Bolivia and Peru hate each other until the death.

Not if we join

It's only hate in pathological cases, we get a lot of heat for a number of reasons, some obvious if you think about it, but that doesn't say anything about us.

Have you been to Brazil faggot? They are pure white. You are probably from Kansas or Kentucky.

pic: typical Brazilians

Yes. And there are Iberoamerican Summits every year, including Portugal and Brazil, and the last one just finished yesterday btw.

However it's not about political union to form one sort of megacountry, but about closer support and cooperation, and promoting cultural, economic and etc bonds.

paraguay would find a way to fuck it up if it ever happened

Well...
Chile, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina have nice military, those countries combined plus the rest of the countries combined eould be a very strong foe.

>We're an associate member
What. Why?

This is meant for

blacks and indians make terrible soldiers and brazils military is pure white southerners; zero blacks

most people here would rather die than unite, personally I wouldn't mind an union with argentina and uruguay but the rest can get nuked.

actual peruvian here, STFU!
it would be a recipe for disaster