one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayWQGYHG2GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What album is this?

You take that back

true

essentially just put "what I expected" twice

Nah man, i was expecting it to be fun and outgoing, based just in ther name of the album. I had never listened to matt elliott before so i thought this was going to be "fun" drinking songs, not the "i want to kill myself" kinda, I still love that album

I haven't listened to this album yet, but is it really that divisive? It seems like people are either saying it is AOTY or complete dog shit.

third slide looks like a horrible time

really well expressed 10/10 by the way you're a fucking moron and missed the point of the thread probably as badly as you missed the point of wildflower

Soulless production, misleading features, only two good songs in Because I'm Me and Live A Lifetime Love and if those were on SILY they would be the two weakest tracks on the album.
If you want to check it out check it out because your subjective opinion is only your own but just know that it's divided for a reason and that reason is that it sucks fucking donkey scrotum.

Enlighten me on the point of both things, professor.

True, I kinda wish it was a mixture of what it was and the what basically everyone expected it to be by the cover though

SECONDED OP IT LOOKS COOL

If you had an ounce of assiduity in your approach to this thread you'd realise that the point of the thread is to visually represent the album and also give an idea of how you felt about it.

The extent of your criticism is that you thought it would be good and then it was bad.

I don't know your reasons for thinking Wildflower is a 0/10 but they're probably not reasonable.

I'm going to listen to it eventually, I'm just really confused regarding it's reception.
Last week was the first time I've listened to SILY and I really like it.

god everything about kpop and its fans pisses me off
none of these images are even remotely interesting

Too true

(not true, by the way)

There is not an official "rule" or "theme" to this thread let alone any thread and I do not value nor respect your opinion because you are an idiot and a fucking boy scout who wants to "stay true to the thread" like ok sick that's what you think it is and I think it's something else. Come babble about reason when you actually know what's coming out of your mouth.
And you're a fucking pleb for liking Wildflower too.

How about pic related?

>There is not an official "rule" or "theme" to this thread
stop you right there buddy
If you'd been on Sup Forums for more than a month you'd realize that you missed the point of these threads and that you fucked up totally.
>And you're a fucking pleb for liking Wildflower too.
you're a pleb for not liking it

Can you imagine how good tier kpop field would be if they all had just a bit more ass?

Not done fat American iggy shit but just a little bit more

[spoiler]but i wouldn't be upset if it were like iggy[/spoiler]

its like everything image based and vacuous about western pop
but somehow worse

you all have shitty taste

Ha! Yeah that album was a 4/10 for me.

Frankie sinatra is actually the worst song ever made. Whats wrong with?

(btw I'm not the user you're talking to)

Put your fedora back on and go listen to steam powered giraffe

You still haven't told me the point of either.

>Frankie sinatra is actually the worst song ever made.
not even bad and fits into the album as light-hearted fun

nice meme
this doesn't make sense. we went over the point of the thread here

Ya same here, Reverend X from The Spirit of Truth is not a compliment.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayWQGYHG2GQ

can I get a template?

No you didn't. The point of the thread is to just express what you thought and felt about a particular album and oh look, here comes shit for brains trying to tell me they both have to be visual, it has to be specific and pertain of what you it to be which is a load of fucking horseshit and more importantly no even said that besides you or ever even did say that in previous threads which I've been clearly participating in longer than you have.
And you have not told me the "point" of Wildflower, my sweet plebby child.

It's pretty much on par with party rock with it's annoying as fuck lyrics and uninteresting instrumentals

>what I got
wasn't that Yung Lean since the beginning? In fact
>depression
>xanax
isn't this just all of music right now

this
good album btw

I actually can't understand what you're saying, your syntax is that fucking bad. What I'm trying to express to you is that although you may have qualified in your image, the BARE minimum for it to be posted into one of these threads, it is of the worst fucking standard possible as it actually doesn't represent, or illustrate anything whatsoever apart from the fact that you didn't like it.

Also while we're at it. What I personally got from Wildflower. 22 tracks. A natural progression from the first record. Segues that are almost on par with the first record, and use of features which compliment the instrumentals being played (almost mirroring them). Some fucking fantastic, dense, varied, some danceable, some bittersweet, some reflective, some fucking wacky as hell but all contributing to a bustling summer album. The summer album to end all summer albums. No bullshit faux-artistry. No hypocrisy, no pretentiousness. Just a celebration of samples made into fucking interesting pop and hip-hop songs which may be simple but have a sweet psychedelic tinge you can't persuade me exists anywhere else but the Avalanches.

fuck off

this

wtf op? dont leave us hanging

lel

epic samefags

who hurt juntaro