How have you been lately Sup Forums?

How have you been lately Sup Forums?

Not good at all desu, Iceland.

fuck off danes

I bought a bitcoin miner and realized it's a very profitable business in Iceland :3 very productive day

Get the FUCK out of my thread right now, Anglo scum

I've been better

NEED someone to cuddle with t.bh

You want me to tell America about the oil? Because I WILL do it.

Absolutely terrible. I hate my ex. She's ruining my life.

What did she do?

Want to fight?

Terrible as usual. Full of debt, zero motivation to do anything, no friends; full of depression and anxiety.

My life has been shit since I turned 18, adulthood was a mistake.

Why is that friend?

Hikkineet with a shoddy psyche.

If you have nobody and are in depression, only person that can help you is yourself, so you need to charge your courage and have some determination in your first steps to back to life. Maybe you can try and work with something that you are good at, like translating things of English since you are on Sup Forums. I take there must be some translator jobs of Chile, because is a "booming" economy?

bored

Play a game? Read a book? Draw something?

Have you considered doing as many things as you can? Like making a list of everything you like that you can think of, and then do it all at once, or try to keep doing it until you die. For example, a list of foods you like, places you think you'd like to visit, or games to play.

*doing as many things that you love as you can

I do but I'm still bored

Be my bf, it's proven to cure boredom

Really good
Not here as often

It's okay, Iceland. It feels like I'm very close to finally doing something about my situation. I'm just dealing with a crushing, perpetual feeling regret and it's terrible. I've wasted my youth sitting in front of a computer(which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the fact that I haven't done anything else makes it quite pathetic).

I wonder how I can explain the empty period of six years after high-school to a potential employer...

Lists do help me to deal with apathy to some degree though so thanks for reminding me.

Good for you user

>I wonder how I can explain the empty period of six years after high-school to a potential employer...
Say that you had to help take care of a disabled family member

I have a job, but I have to work a ton just to cover my debt. I get very little by the end of the month. I could have a 2nd job but I don't want to drop uni

Ok

As usual, very suspensful and stressing

bored as fuck, how about you, nordic-san?

Not feeling sugoi at all desu

Not singing now, are you?