Why don't you go see live music Sup Forums?

Why don't you go see live music Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470250920546.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do, but I refuse to go see live acts in huge stadiums. Why? Because...

1. You can't see the band because they're too far away
2. Even if you could get close enough to see them, you're stuck behind some obnoxious idiot holding his phone up for the entire gig because he needs to show his Facebook friends that he has a life
3. The price is almost always never worth it

im seeing radiohead tomorrow

I really want to man but I don't have any friends

i'm seeing the melvins iin two weeks

I live in Halifax. most of our local band just cover old country and classic rock tunes (with the exception of Sloan, Matt Mays and some punk and metal bands) and we get 1 or 2 bands that I like a year come to town and I see them no matter what.

I'll be your friend bro

9/10 studio versions sound better.

everyone in that picture is dead from cancer

i have no money

no one plays where I live

Swans, Michel Cloup Duo, Autechre, Kadavar, Wovenhand, Thee Oh Sees, Terry Riley, Melt Yourself Down, Yann Tiersen and motherfucking King Crimson are touring rear me this year.

What should i absolutely catch, Sup Forums?

This

Because the artists I like never come to Australia.
The only concerts I have been to are Alice Cooper's Theatre of Death, Hugh Laurie and the Copper Bottom Band, and Black Sabbath's The End tour.
I would like to go to more...

check your local scene user, i'm sre there are plenty of great australian bands, even if for now i only think about Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Dirty Three, The Drones and The Aparments.

Most musicians I like are dead.

the problem isn't the fact that the both of you don't have any friends, it's that the both of you are little scared self-conscious bitches that would sacrifice enjoying a night of watching a good band/artist live all because of your stupid "b-but w-what if people will make fun of me if I go alone :'(" bullshit.

I've been going to concerts now ever since I was 14 (just turned 20). Have seen plenty of bands and artists since then, 95% of them I've gone entirely alone w/ no friends at all. And not in any way did that affect my concert-going experience whatsoever.

TL;DR: You're both little girls, plain and simple.

nobody cares if you go alone

in fact It's kind of cooler going alone if you have no friends, because then you can make more friends.

Because not many bands I like come to my country.

not only that, going alone from my experience actually enhances the whole concert-going experience as well.

rather than going with a group of friends that'll potentially annoy you throughout the band's set.

>front-rowing it on purpose

I've only been to a couple shows, but no bands that I was super hyped to see. Tfw no money, or friends who like anything other than EDM

I'll go to small venues because they are personal and fun. Big ones are not much more personal than watching it from home and sitting room only takes out all of the fun.

refer to

i went to a death metal show yesterday and it was pretty fucking fun actually even though i hate deathcore

because

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470250920546.webm

Just go on your own fucking pussies, literally noone cares.

If you're worried that people would think you're a loser, how do they have any idea if you're alone or not? Plenty of times you get disconnected from your friends. Everyone's there to see the band, not worry about you being friendless

i saw them a couple days ago

t. i'm a leaf

> implying you won't meet people there or on the way there

>sit at home, alone
>not a loser
>go out alone to see a band you like
>loser

you've made a good point there