Why Animals isnt on Sup Forums core?

Why Animals isnt on Sup Forums core?

That's like asking why any half decent pink floyd album isn't Sup Forumscore. I would argue Piper and DSotM are already sub/mu/core

but it really doesn't matter whether they are or not so I wouldn't get too hung up about it

I think it is on the huge essentials chart. It's in the classics section.

As well as it should be.

Because you're a newfag that doesn't understand Sup Forumscore, lurk moar

Because it's too bland.

>bland
that's a buzzword that doesn't mean anything
boys, get him out of here

>implying Pink Floyd have bad albums

they do, quite a few too
there's the Wall, the final cut, a momentary lapse of reason and the endless river

Because it's not a meme album like Piper

this

Pink Floyd got so boring around dsotm

I'm with you to be honest, prog by numbers. Just felt really forgettable and like a chore to sit through. I don't remember any moments off of it like I do with stuff from DSOTM or The Wall, it was just boring.

Thats because you are mentally retarded

you're a fucking idiot

nobody cares about them

>The Wall
>bad

Being a contrarian doesnt makes you cooler, only more pathetic

I used to love the Wall when I was a kid but seriously it's got some dire flaws. and I love Pink Floyd.

Because they're really generic and sound like every other 60's band.

List them

early pink floyd was the english version of captain beefheart and their later albums were the icon of an entire generation, nick mason also helped to produce rock bottom so you couldn't be more wrong now

no

I know you couldnt

I don't know, bring it up at the next Sup Forumscore meeting.

because cuck fedora is redditcore

read
the wall is the ultimate cringe album, I literally liked it in middle school. it's no different than linkin park.

I don't get how Pink Floyd have ever shown a lack of self awareness apart from the Wall and later albums.

>DUDE, LIKE
>FUCK THE MAAAAAANNNNNNNN
>FUCK CAPITALISM, DUDE!
>FUCKING PIGS!

deep

capitalism does suck

you know what also sucks

millionaire rock stars who live hedonistic lifestyles decrying capitalism

That's why their pretentious, shitty albums don't 'work'

If you instantly decry your principles the second you gain power, your principles are either worthless or you are.

does

it

fucking

matter

Its easy to make fun of that when you live on a 1st world country, get out your room kiddo

Saucer>Piper>Meddle>WYWH>UmmaGumma>AtomHeart>DSOTM>The Wall>The rest

Patrician detected

Roger Waters > Syd Barrett ;)

The coldest trip put to music. Guitar solos so fantastic and Waters divvys up the human rave into Pigs, Dogs and Sheep. Songs longer than should be legally allowed. An amazing album. Pink Floyd's crowning achievement.

*tips fedora*

This is their best album by a mile anyway.
these are the most meaningless criticisms of music I've ever encountered

>muh hypocrisy and muh pretentiousness
are not criticisms of music

Why not?

Because they don't mean anything at all apart from in concept, and in lyricism.

Not the guy you replied to but the theme even then had been done to death, maybe not so much in music but in literature, its just a dumbed down version of brave new world or 1984.

BNW, not 1984.

BORING

RITALIN

>They Might Be Giants
>Reddit

Back the fuck off??!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH

Yes, because Death Grips and TMBG are apparently reddit-core now.

Also:
>all prog and metal fall under reddit core

Try harder next time