stereogum.com/1891548/stream-noname-telefone/mp3s/
soundcloud.com/noname/sets/telefone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

You forgot the name.

Elseq pulling ahead for my top spot

who?

is the skull her hair or is the face his shirt

OP, stop posting this fucking album. It's obvious you are the one who's been making these threads asking what they think about the album.

At least post the link to the stream so people here know what you're posting stereogum.com/1891548/stream-noname-telefone/mp3s/

I think the production and beats are pretty damn good, powerful at points, boring at others. Need to listen to the lyrics more. Not AOTY for me.

Noname - Telefone
soundcloud.com/noname/sets/telefone

Whomever you're talking about is not me and you sound like an asshole

I don't speak calligraphy

Telefone is super strong as well

wtf is up with people not telling us what the album is.

with the effort you took to write this post, you could have reverse image searched every album itt

Swans - Glowing Man

Kim Myhr/Jenny Hval/Trondheim Jazz Orchestra - In the End His Voice Will Be the Sound of Paper

It's all right, but not even close to being worthy for AOTY. 2016 has brought some good shit so far.

Ok, sorry. why is this your aoty?

I think the assumption is that since we're on a music board you're assumed to know what the other people are talking about.

People also like to be annoyingly ambiguous and "cool" by not posting album titles.

I only know that is:

Gesu no Kiwami Otome - Ryouseibai

and OP is:

Noname - Telefone

I reverse image searched the last one and got nothing.

this

Thanks op

fair enough

maybe this is the beginning of an epic new meme where people post square dimension pictures and act like they're obscure albums

This.

The last one is just a meme thing by Aaron Ellis that gets spammed everywhere

What album is this?