Dumb ass nigga

my firefox keeps crashing what the fuck

Here comes chemo

hapy birtday tipany

slug mentioned

kek

underrated album

Hit The Stage is a joke.

There are just so many, so many things wrong with this show.

1. Taemin basically just performed his own song. It was like, Taemin performing on Music Bank or some music show with a Japanese song instead of a Korean song. Ten should've also just performed The 7th Sense, Hyoyeon performing You Think or Catch Me If You Can and basically just everyone performing their own songs.

Taemin did great, I mean, he danced his own choreo, but there was no originality or creativity compared to the other contestants.

2. Too many back-up dancers. I mean, come on. I thought the focus should be on the contestants not the back-up dancers. Some contestants just moved back and basically let the back-up dancers do everything for them. *cough* even my bias did that *cough*

3. The contestants were more like 'acting' than dancing. MOST of the contestants basically just 'acted' first half of the performance and then did very little dancing and what I said before, basically let their back-up dancers do everything for them.

4. The obvious joke. MCs and Comedians as 'judges.' I'm sorry but what do MCs and Comedians know about dancing? Were they just there for the 'reactions'?

5. The audience voted for the best performance. Not really the 'best performance' but the 'performance of their bias' or the 'performance that caught their attention the most with all the flashy work and stuff', which isn't really dancing.

6. This isn't really anything serious but the audience was mostly hormonal horny females who only screamed and wet themselves for the Male contestants, there were barely any screams or cheering for the Female contestants.

7. It gave birth to all of those 'Dance experts wannabees' talking about dancing and technique when they probably haven't ever danced in their lives.

kekked

no one is that stupid surely

youtube.com/watch?v=DST5IaPEv8g

ladies code should have made it a long time ago

CRAYON POP

Boram performed Sketch at T-ara's japanese fanmeet
still no video yet but you can see her performing never ever right here
youtu.be/P8Up1x0_8xk?t=36s

more T-ara news at 10pm

don't really understand the manface fetish desu

Nice

I need more nana in my life

why are you taking it so seriously, it's just an entertainment show like everything else aimed at the general public

i've been stranded for a long time before, lmao

raina is a talentless hack

All korean talent shows that feature idols are fucked because of the way people view idols.

word

*licks lips*

bitch, get some standards

classic slug

truly the cutest girl in the galaxy

what the fuck is that thing

the cutest of kpop idols

i have standards which is why i don't watch it

k ur s my man

>phone posters

fuck off

Why is she so pretty?

>tfw So crazy was exactly one year ago

>she

i need more nana in me

why? why? there's no one who can answer that retard

fuck brave bros

I always like Dubuposters and dubs

Cheer up

i d i o t

yayaya and roly poly were bangers

>even slug
>even
>e
>v
>e
>n

I didn't really expect much from this show either but I'm disappointed too. Here's my worthless opinion:
I'm not upset that it's not serious in the fact that it's just random comedians as judges and basically a popularity contest. I agree with the comment about there being too much backup dancers and not enough actual dancing vs 'acting' as that one guy put it.

Taemin should not even really have been on the show if it was going to be a serious consideration of skill as he's far and above any other contestant however, if the point is for each contestant to express themselves with a concept and choreography that inspires them or show off that they can try new things and do different styles, it would have been really cool to see what Taemin would come up with to do on his own. It doesn't really matter if he "won" or not but fact that he just did his own song is bullshit and totally goes against the spirit of the show.

I would prefer to fuck T-ara members desu

post sinb's hairy arms

>not even all their singles
>still more concepts than Lovelyz, Gfriend and OMG combined

sucking on nana's massive futa cock until she cums and you drink it all and go for seconds...

Thanks bud

>based t-ara

bit gay

>Lovelyz, Gfriend and OMG
In total, they only have one concept tho

the idea on nana having a dick is actually really arousing for me

Of course Taemin won, when he performed his OWN song and choreo

youtube.com/watch?v=WQQJ7zBzYJs

He just did this Japanese song, and the PD allowed it... wtf?

All the other contestants had limited time to create something that fit with the theme the PD gave them, but Taemin was allowed to just do his own song + choreo from a professional? Doesn't make sense

based lovelyzbro

word but krystal with a cute feminine cock

same

Anyone got any cheap k-pop recommendations?
I like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ETiRQ2_75MQ

thank you for the laughs

>muh concepts

nana is a girl

>muh originality

it's fine, they're retarded for thinking destiny is purepop

>muh my group is boring but I will still force it here 23/7

with hot feet
post them

>muh concepts mo'fucka

lol who tf makes these

not with that manface

nothing wrong with girls having dicks, specially nana

word

>not boring
>kpop
>2016

>tfw lies was shit

Post good dance covers with good music.
I'll start
vlive.tv/video/4176/TWICE-하니뿐---2PM-COVER

ewww gross manfeet

>tfw nana will never pound your bp

nobody is even talking about gfriend

Trips confirm

Why are asians so horny for my weezer, every damn time I go for Chinese takeout!! I love it, they get all shy and stuff, but damn man, I'm there for their great cusine not for the clam chowder.

user please dont repost
onehallyu.com/topic/372229-my-honest-opinion-hit-the-stage-is-a-joke/