How do Germans feel about their own Trianon?

How do Germans feel about their own Trianon?

>Memeland

It's Memelland.
Land of the Memel (that's a river).

But their economy still much better than other European states

They should consider themselves lucky Germany and the German people still exist after the two massive chimpouts that were the two world wars.

poland is a land thief and should be wardecced

Did you know it's actually treason to plan to reclaim those territories by violence?
You can get imprisoned for 10 years for that.

Lel is everything forbidden there?

Ja, ordnung und freiheit komm nicht zusammen.

No, not everything.
In case you were wondering:
>§ 82 Hochverrat gegen ein Land
>(1) Wer es unternimmt, mit Gewalt oder durch Drohung mit Gewalt
>1. das Gebiet eines Landes ganz oder zum Teil einem anderen Land der Bundesrepublik Deutschland einzuverleiben oder einen Teil eines Landes von diesem abzutrennen oder
>2. die auf der Verfassung eines Landes beruhende verfassungsmäßige Ordnung zu ändern,
>wird mit Freiheitsstrafe von einem Jahr bis zu zehn Jahren bestraft.
High treason agains a Land
Who does with violence or per threat of violence
1. add the territory of a land wholly or partly to a land of the BRD or to separate a part of it or
2. change the constitutional order of a land
will be punished with imprisonment for one to ten years.

How is land they stole "their own" ?

This fucking autism from non-europeans must stop, I mean hering out their opinion about European history is like asking a dung beetle for a expertise on brain sugery - pointless and Europeans should just ingore them.

2bh they just have their own past administrations to blame for these losses, Willhelm for the blank check and Hitler for trying take over half of europe

i mean no one would have even declared war on Germany after they absorbed Austria, sure some were butthurt at the new german border aesthetic but thats all

Welp better gibe back the entirety of the british isles back to the celts then. Not their land, they stole it wtf

>stole

>WWI
>german chimp out

the amount of ignorance when it comes to the establishment of germans in prussia, pommerland, etc is mindboggling.

2bh annexing a neutral nation was kind of a dick move

Sorry Wojcyk, Poland isn't a real country.

Add a wikipedia quote to that you fucking dumb burgers.

This is exactly why any discussion besides memes and banter is pointless with you people. You don't learn European history and wikipedia and mames are your only soucres, we can't discuss those things on equal terms with you due to your lack of knowledge.

Keep in mind that it's ok that you don't know it, I mean you live on a other continent in a country that has some European disapora but not 90% or 80% so it's obvious you don't get tought in schools about it.

I'd feel more offended even if a kiwi would post it.

That's how much I respect australian opinions.

pretty good 2bh

That's not very nice :'^(

2bh WWI was just france and anglos trying to prevent germany from becoming a larger power then they were.
also it seems quite funny that anglos and franks can conquer and mass murder places for 300 years but the moment germany does it its bad

Australia is older than Poland.

is this another "governments define the age of a country" episode?

Pretty good.
Fuck white people. They deserve what comes for them.

>2bh WWI was just france and anglos trying to prevent germany from becoming a larger power then they were.
honestly if it there were any of the allies to blame, it would be the russians for mobilizing their army before Serbia had officially declined the Austro-Hungarian demands
The Germans then moved towards the French through annexing belgium, in an attempt to knock out the French by avoiding the maginot line, before the Russians could fully mobilize on German borders
the Germans literally declared war on several sovereign nations whom had good relations with the brits, and then attempted to annex a completely neutral nation, would you expect Great Britain not to intervene?

Learned it school lad, fucking off yourself you sub human

I highly doubt:
- thay you learned European history in school(more like some Greece, Rome and France and UK);

- that you learned ANYTHING in school, I mean come on be honest with yourself.

poland isn't a real country

It was a German chimpout.
Just because they didn't genocide 11,000,000 people like in WWII, we shouldn't forgive them for their niggerish behavior.
>hurr treaties are scraps of paper
>m-muh might makes right
>gets rightfully BTFO
>VERSAILLES IS TOO HARSH REEE

They were so arrogant they forgot about the harsh sanctions they imposed on France at the end of the Franco-Prussian war, including:
1. occupation of Paris
2. occupation of ALL of Northern France for 3 years
3. millions in Reichsmarks in reparations

If it weren't for the few brilliant minds that sometimes come out of Germany, they would literally be considered the niggers of Europe.
They can be ok people, but nationalism and militarism are no-no with the German haplotype.

That's not what Japan thinks and Japan is all that matters to me.

ÖDENBURG WAS NEVER GERMAN REEEEEEE
SOPRON THE MOST LOYAL TOWN

Oh nevermind, you're a germanboo apologist.
Disregard my previous post, you clearly lack the intellectual capacity to understand how to geopolitics.

BTW Britain was ok with Germany being the main power on the continent as long as they didn't try to challenge them on the seas. Guess what? They did.
The Germans wanted a pan-Germanic Europe and a vast Empire that stretched from the English channel to the Urals long before Hitler came out with the idea of a Lebensraum.

Can't have that, m8.

>pooland trying to talk shit
Just give it up my dude

>role playing countries when confronted about personal education
As expected from the country that spanws most autists.

t. Hans-Cletus, professional nazi-apologist and 1/64 proud aryan.

WWI was Germany being but Thurton at being late in the colonization race and throwing a bitch fit by attacking other countries.
Germany is literally the school shooter of Europe and ruines the continent. They made us lose our place to you.

*spawns

I hate fucking posting from tablets.

Poland is loser country

>WWI
>nazis
That makese sense. You're a Muslim whose relatives didn't even fight in WW2.

Jesus Christ why do Poles habe to be so butthurt everytime this story comes up?

>Sudetenland

Kill yourself.

We took MeMe land to our hands and we will not let it back OUR ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR PORTS AND ACCESS TO THE SEA WE STAND BRAVE WITH THE MEMES TOGETHER !

What the fuck are you talking about lol xD

We could have been rougher but balkanising the country, thus attempting to destroy the German identity and promoting regional ones.

>all this autism
WW1 and WW2 were both about Muh Empire and colonies, in WW2 Hitler wanted to colonize Russia.
The blame lies with imperialism, not with any particular state.

Thanks mr. PHD in history bulgarian.

The fifth partition of Poland when?

How about I partition your mother with some ukrainian ?

Reunification Germany Austria when.

>we

Yes ?

Hopefully never. Not everything should be an ethnic blob.

They cant, or war will be declared on them.

With those ukrainians who made a good partition for your great-grandmother in Volyn?

If the right wing President candidate wins the election in Austria he said they're joining /v4/.

That's a huge middle finger to Germany so I doubt Austrians would like a reunification.

>The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

>Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

>Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact."

Please don't fight my slavic brothers.
You're being distracted from the REAL enemy.
The BALTS.
We'll take one each alright. Russia can have Lithuania. Poland gets Estonia. We get Latvia.

Aren't you the edgy type.

No wonder, you live in russia. kek.

Sorry, I do not recognize the state of Poland, I only recognize the General Government.

Only the edgiest can survive here

Sorry, I do not recognize the state of France, I only recognize Vichy France.

But user, Poland didn't have border with Estonia.

I don't understand your post.

We don't have a border atm with them but part of Estonia was in PLC.

All those lands had at least a plurality of Germans or were part of Germany since the instant they unified. I'd agree with you if it included proper Czechia, Slovenia, Trento and all those other regions Austria had/Nazi Germany conquered with a very small German minority or no Germans at all.

>Klaipeda ("Memelland")
>German

XDDDDDDDD

Yeah I know.
Look how badly everything turned out. Now they're independent from any of us.
Gotta try a new configuration.

Lietrally "what?" the post.

The map only shows regions Germany had since unification, plus German majority regions of Austria. There's nothing to discuss, really.

Well, how about that:
- Russia gets Latvia and Klaipėda District Municipality in Lithuania;
- Poland gets the rest of Lithuania;
- Australia gets Estonia.

You do not understand Austria.
All regions of Austria are 'German majority', as Austria is a German country.
Should every country in South America blob together except for yours because they all came from the same place and speak the same language?

Errr, not Klaipėda District Municipality but Klaipėda County...

I don't fucking want Estonia.

With "Austria", I was talking about Austria-Hungary tbqh

But why? Estonia is a very good variant - they will notice that had been occupied by a year or two.

Oh okay, your previous post makes more sense.

Too close to finland.

Imagine if you will.
I buy land in Australian Estonia, I try to start a plantation(god knows what the fuck grows in Estonia but whatever). And for the first time in forever, somebody in Estonia will be doing civilized work, they'll lift the dirt not lifted for thousands of years.
And they're going to uncover all the Hwan artillery used during the siege of Helsinki.

Would you really trust Balts with hyper-war era tech?

the french being so hard but not hard enough on germany is the reason for ww2

You'll learn to recognize the Air-Sol Moyenne Portée when a 150-300 kiloton nuclear explosion incinerates you for the grandeur of France and the preservation of European civilization against German militarism.

Only the French could be cowardly enough to use nukes against the Germans.
Tribal subhumans the lot of them. African migrants are actually improving the country bit by bit.
Germany will just overextend itself quickly and then lose to Bulgaria or something.

>Sudetenland
>part of Germany

Oh, dont worry about the Grand Duchy of Finland, if you know, what I mean. There will be no such thing as siege of Helsingfors.

>respond to Spanish poster telling them they'll get nuked
>Australian replies by saying that nuking Germans is bad
Australian reading comprehension anyone?

Nuking Germans is akin to killing rodents or flying insects, it is sad but it has to be done. Cowardly or brave doesn't enter into it, just rationally working for the good of humanity.

Try it faggot, I'll beat your faggot ass back to the vagina of your fat burger mom

I'm saying nuking anything is bad.
I'm also saying that germans will crumble to far less than nukes.
No reason to ruin the land for hundreds of years when they'll just destroy themselves by themselves given a handful of years.

>German land
>In any way valuable

France needs more information about its nuclear detonations, computer simulations aren't enough alone. Just think of the word "cleansing" for the effect, we can start over anew with a soil removed from the Germanic horrors. The same should be applied to England.

Besides, nukes don't render lands uninhabitable for hundreds of years, people live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they're both perfectly functioning cities.

Also, no kill like overkill.

>Refers to French nuking Germans
>German says he'll beat an American if he tries it
German reading comprehension anyone?

Godspeed my Chechen friend.

Those were pussy nukes. Not nukes forged in the fires of the holy cold war by Soviet and American masterminds. Even infantile copies like the frogs have would do far too much damage.

Go live on Bikini Atoll then.

These places were shitholes anyway

We should have done this in 1918 desu

germans should be exterminated

It's time to reclaim what is rightfully yours. We will help you, as we did the last time.

Does Poland actually exist?

The ASMP-A is such a magnificent piece of engineering. I feel blessed to have been able to touch one.

I can't wait to see it solve the German problem for ever.

Godspeed Jamal.
Make Europe great again.

True, when the niggers started to chimp out for the first time.

>wanting these poor lands back
Germany was economically in perfect shape without these poorfag shitholes until 1990.