Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIjyicapjdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics
youtu.be/8ZKTrfZidJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best arabs

Iran so far away

>one of the oldest regions of civilization in the world
>very adaptive nation in terms of culture, went from near western society to theocratic in less than half of a century
>long history of military resilience
>ethnically unique/singular, compared to shared ethnicities between multiple nations to their east and west
>very mountainous in their north
>fairly isolationist considering their size
>fairly decent diaspora in canada (had an iranian immigrant lady that was ~30ish that came up to me and very nicely encouraged me to quit smoking because of health reasons, also have nice shops and shopkeepers)
>one of few shia majority nations in the world

this

+1

Is this your way of triggering the Persians, by calling them arabs ?

>great empire for 600+ years
>get fucked by the greeks
>get fucked by the arabs
>get fucked by the turks
>get fucked by the mongols
>get fucked by the turks again
>get fucked by the afghans
>get fucked by the brits
>get fucked by the soviets
>get fucked by the iraqis

great history

>one of the oldest regions of civilization in the world

muh persia

>very adaptive nation in terms of culture, went from near western society to theocratic in less than half of a century

muh CIA puppet dictator

>long history of military resilience

rekt by Arabs and dominated for centuries

>ethnically unique/singular, compared to shared ethnicities between multiple nations to their east and west

what is baluchistan, kurds, khuzestani arabs

>very mountainous in their north

which kurdish mountain niggers primarily inhabit

>fairly isolationist considering their size

meddling with every neighbour in the middle east and exporting shia islam to the rest of the world isn't isolationist

>fairly decent diaspora in canada (had an iranian immigrant lady that was ~30ish that came up to me and very nicely encouraged me to quit smoking because of health reasons, also have nice shops and shopkeepers)

muh anecdotal evidence

>one of few shia majority nations in the world

absolutely disgusting

Someone get this Iran-cuck out of here

Why do they wear the mask?

ok

Iranian with proxy here.

Its good,at least its the safest country in the region.

>>one of few shia majority nations in the world

>>absolutely disgusting

t.ahmad ibn entehari.

cyrus the great is considered by some to be the biblical messiah

>be iranian
>get cucked

ok

wrong,
t. umar ibn al-khattab

ill break ur ribs fgt

I miss Chubek

>they even invaded kiwiland

shoo shoo sosmar eater

Pretty much desu

I have a french gf too so I even invaded your women :^)

Stop shitposting from the Beehive and go home, John

Argo takes place there.

It was an alright movie I liked it.

It sucks being an american persiaboo.

Not really, only hopelessly fucked up areas in the M.E. are just Iraq & Syria. Jordan and GCC are all relatively safe

both Irag andf syria are not hopeless.

Beside we didn't even started that shit in Syria.

This classic video

youtu.be/QIjyicapjdg

yer gonna get yourself stabbed boy

Iranian here. We're Arabs who speak a different language. All of the Middle East is genetically pretty much the same.

I have never seen anything so retardedly ignorant before in the fields of ethnogeography and just plain geography.

You uneducated peace of shit, only a dummie would say persians are arabs

piece*

kek, either not Iranian or just retarded

>Muh based pure Aryan Persians

Bullshit cherrypicked bs

This is their president u dummy

Who said Aryans are white ? Persians are geneticaly very differement from arabs that's all i said

t. Diasporafags

>This is their president u dummy
That's not their president anymore dummy

>implying only iranians have the most basic of knowledge about the greater middle east

We aren't all americans

Apparently you don't. Everyone from the Middle East is racemixed with each other. When the Arabs spread Islam throughout the Middle East, they racemixed with the local populations. Iranians have just as much Arabic blood in them that Egyptians and Syrians do.
The only original Arabs reside in modern day Saudi Arabia. They conquered and spread their genes throughout every region they brought Islam too during the Arab conquests.

Yup I know I'm just saying that there are also many countries in the M.E. that are just as safe, and we won't see peace in Iraq and Syria for a long time at least.

Yeah you really have no idea. Take it from somebody who has spent a lot of time the region and also studied it in uni, you're wrong.

basically what said
Go ahead and tell an Iranian he's arab and see how he reacts

>No citations

Nah I need proof

Iraq will be safe in less than 1 year.

As for Syria,with FSA being irrelevent and SAA advancing this shitshow will be over soon enough

>Go ahead and tell an Iranian he's arab and see how he reacts

Yes because people are what they think they are right?

>The only original Arabs reside in modern day Saudi Arabia.
You do know Arabic itself actually comes from Yemen

I'm the one saying what is common knowledge, you're going to have to provide the proof fampai.

>Arabic blood in them that Egyptians

kek egyptians aren't even that much arab.

I just told you historically how it is, and your only argument is "you're wrong". Why don't you provide evidence as to how I'm wrong? The only Iranians that deny this are those anti Islamic pro shah types who hate Islam and try to say they're not Arabs so they can try to fit in with white people.
I'm not saying Iranians are have identical genetics, but neither do Arabs from different countries. They don't even consider each other to be the same race.
Being Arab is a culture and language, "Arab" isn't a race. But thanks to Islam everyone in the Middle East has similar culture and genetics to a degree, the only difference is Iranians speak Farsi instead of Arabic
I am Iranian. You've clearly only met anti Islamic diaspora who are in denial because they think they're white.
But I'm Muslim so I embrace the fact that thanks to Islam everyone in the Middle East is basically the same race.

This is what I'm saying. Gulf Arabs are the only "original Arabs". The rest of the Middle East is their original race mixed with Arab.

>But I'm Muslim so I embrace the fact that thanks to Islam everyone in the Middle East is basically the same race.
You have no idea how deep the Shia/Sunni pit is, i'm thinking you don't hang out with any Iranian

>persians have arabic culture
Holy shit you're retarded. Are you the same self-hating cuck fundamentalist who trolls here regularly? Since you demand a source, here's good old wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics

>J1-M267; typical of Semitic peoples, was rarely over 10% in Iranian groups, but as high as 30% in Assyrian minorities of Iran.

Muslims in America don't really care about Sunni/Shia. We all go to the same mosque and have the same community. Almost everyone here is pan-Islamist, especially the younger generation.
And yes I do hang out with Iranians, the anti Islamic pro shah type who party, drink, have pre martial sex, etc think like you, but the Muslim Iranians all have the same mentality as me. I've discussed this topic with other Arabs in the Muslim community and they think the same way I do too. It's the anti Islamic crowd that tries to make a big deal out of nothing.

youtu.be/8ZKTrfZidJI

هههههههه

Why do they wear the veil?

Persians don't exist anymore lmao. And I just told you the Arabs mixed with the entire region. Arabs of different countries aren't genetically the same either.
Being Arab is a language and a culture, it's not genetic. Saying someone is Arab is synonymous with saying they're middle eastern. That's why people here say "Syrian" or "Iraqi" instead of Arab when among one another

No one respected them until they put it on

>muh pan-islamism
Islam was never united, Muslims killed more Muslims than any other people, i bet you think Erdogan is part of the anti-US/Israel axis haha

>but the Muslim Iranians all have the same mentality as me. I've discussed this topic with other Arabs in the Muslim community and they think the same way I do too.
He says, completely oblivious to the numerous ongoing wars in Yemen, Syria and Iraq where Iranian muslim leaders vehemently hate Sunni countries.

If you're iranian then you should be able to answear this :D

nanat to amrica kos midade?
t.ashraf nazir panjshanbe.

Shlavaret dar byar. Aqa yek bar keri afghani ke chashedi, har gis ba keri irani bar namgardi

All the Iranians I have ever met are fucking cheats and liars. I work in a university and the Iranian postgrad students brazenly copy theses from the internet or even faked experimental data. They also had shitty undergraduate degrees from Iran with no wet lab hands on experience but are too arrogant to accept training here from brown Malaysians. So they wreck fucking expensive HPLCs, GCs, ultracentrifuges, and on several occasions burned down entire labs. Luckily, there are less of them here now due to the low oil prices.

I can tell you I almost had a qt persian gf at one point
it hurts to think about it

Nobody cares about your opinion gook, every single muslim country hates your ass even tho you're muslim

I ran from Iran to america the home of the brave and free

but I ended up in poland instead :(

>both muslim and gook

Is there a worse combination?

Lotta loyalty for a hired hijad

Those wars are politics between Saudi Arabia and Iran. And Iran doesn't hate Sunni's, just Saudi Arabia and its proxies.
Even Egypt is getting close with Iran as of late with Syria and Saudi Arabia doesn't like it
Khodetoh bekosh

Speaking of your childhood exprience eh?

Did it hurt when got bache bazi'ed in some shitty mud hut in afghanistan?

Its ok to talk about it,panjshanbe...

you are home in sarmatia

he is right though,only Iranians who wants meme collage degrees go to south easter asia countries and they are mostly spoiled rich fags.

>Khodetoh bekosh

Is thats what your dad said to you?

I LIKE IRAN (A LOT)

Iran is cool because the qts there love westerners and will approach you in public, then the dudes get butthurt and insult them then the girls just yell at them back. It's hilarious.

No that's what your dad told me after I cucked him.

>le funny cuck meme

yeah,nah..Thats exactly what your dad said.

No Erdogan is a Saudi puppet. Probably Saudi's only ally after Egypt inevitably becomes Iran's ally. That's why Saudi is trying to get rid of Assad, so they can install a puppet government in his place. They're running out of allies in the region so they're trying to create them.

Ask your bibi jan

Well sorry,my "bibi jan" didn't lived in your shithole called afghanistan nor got molested.

Both of those things happened

Is it possible to fuck a diaspora Afghan girl? Or do their families keep them under control?

You can just fuck a sheep m8.

Same thing trust me,and you have planty of sheeps in australia.

Just go for iranian girls, they're easy as hell

But I have this weird thing where I want to fuck a girl from every country Australia has been at war with/in. Only really have Japan and Afghanistan remaining.

Shagged an emu yet?

Your mum kinda resembled one.

Afghans on suicide watch

Only if you can snag a non religious one who's whore just because they hate Islam. But this applies to all middle eastern girls so take your pick.

>implying girls have sex because they hate islam, and not because they want to

I had a muslim gf who gladly accepted my cock, she wasn't Iranian but whatever.

>strong independent flightless bird who bullies aussies

Dont think you've got a chance mate

Hate to break it you, but she wasn't Muslim.

But she was, she wouldn't even let me touch her during Ramadan until after the sunset prayer thing, and said she wouldn't marry me unless I converted (not that I was planning to). Muslim pussy is GOAT.

There are a lot of middle eastern girls like that. They're "Muslim" for their family/culturally, but they don't follow the religion except for cultural things like no pork and Ramadan. Guarantee you she doesn't pray 5 times a day

Who actually prays five times a day? If that is your definition of a proper Muslim (which it may be), then only a small minority probably qualify.

Iran's so far awaaaay

It honestly can't be far enough away t b h

>who actually prays 5 times a day?
People who are actually Muslim...? It's one of the 5 pillars.
The girls that you're thinking of are equivalent to the white girls who say they're Christian then go sucking every cock they can in high school and college.

Muslims pray five times a day. I hope that answers your question.