So who's ready for another dark winter? How fo you get used to having to live in darkness...

So who's ready for another dark winter? How fo you get used to having to live in darkness? Post your experiences about dark winters.

NOT SO FAST CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezcgPAptbIk
youtube.com/watch?v=qPpOXH0ADSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He has dark winters

We get ALL the good sides and NONE of the bad sides of Winter (cold is arguable).

Fuck you nordicks.

>implying canadian """"winter"""" can be called winter when you have sun

>Average low in Stockholm is barely under -5
>Thinks he has any right to decide which country has real winters or not

And before you try to meme me with a "b-but Stockholm doesn't get REAL Winters" remember that the coldest temperature ever was recorded in Canada.

>Winter
Not such thing here

>implying I'm stockholmare

Also,
It was recorded in Russia you canacuck.

What's winter?

>dark winter
I saw a cloud the other day.
It's getting down to 58 degrees at night.
Is it time to get comfy?

>never had dark winter
>never had winter
>never had snow
>never had vampire stories to tell

>be neet
>go sleep, before sun has come up
>wake up, after sun has already set
repeat that 5 month

Soon brother

youtube.com/watch?v=ezcgPAptbIk

>be me
>gets dark
>not a single fuck given

When you gotta play it alpha you play it alpha

all thats to it

>tfw I get a cold and snowy winter AND sunlight

I love dark and cold winters. Unfortunately I live in California and have something like 270+ sunny days a year. I hate the hot and being in the sun.

What are dark long winters like?

>Unfortunately I live in California and have something like 270+ sunny days a year.
Sup fellow SoCalibro
>I hate the hot and being in the sun.
The fuck is wrong with you? I burn super easily and I still love how great the weather is here.

I live in San Jose actually.

>what the fuck is wrong with you
Nothing, the sun is way too hot on my skin (I'm black and never been sunburnt) and the heat is oppressive. I'm happiest when it's pouring and cold outside

>black
I thought your skin supposed to be adapted with the sun, no?

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night when it's the darkest. Now you go to your job/school/stay home as neet and see the sun for an hour or two trough the window. Then it goes dark again. And you go trough your everyday shit, just with no sunlight.

i so fucking hate winter an cold temperature
my skin gets dry as fuck when winter hits, freeze burns my face and hands when i stay outside for too long. also all these short days, when you wake up at night and go back home at night. don't understand wtf ppl think that winter is comfy

keke winter
summer gonna be decent for me, still quite cold atm so summer shouldn't be too hot
there can be a sort of dark summer in an area, if the bush fires get particularly perverted as they do every 5 years or so
youtube.com/watch?v=qPpOXH0ADSg

Winters are fucking horrible, it's a season solely consisting of death and decline.

Russian winter, only true winter.

I am sorry for you.

On the other hand, your depressing black winter may force a lot of kebab out of your country.

Stay strong, buy some arbitrary meme sun lamp and try to not become alcoholic.

-5 feels a hell of a lot colder when you have an ocean breeze

t. coastal pro

>be wageslave
>get closed in your workplace before sun has come up
>go home after sun has already set

only autismos and people who don't have to deal with winter every year think it's comfy tbqh

this
Also "We wuz vikangz!".

>37c in sydney next week

fucking kill me

>37c

I wonder when evolution will hit and turn you aussies cold blooded. You don't seem to need to regulate your own body temperature anymore.