This is the album that got everyone on the EE bandwagon

>this is the album that got everyone on the EE bandwagon
>it's not even their best album
Tragic

Except it is

Man Alive is their best ;)

How are EE any different from other indie bands? Their music could easily be played in radio and have a teen fanbase like Twenty One Pilots does. After all Sup Forums still approves them. What's going on?

you're saying you won't listen to a band because they are played on the radio, how autistic are you?

Am I saying that I don't listen to them? Where?

What is it then, because it's the only EE album I've heard and it was good for 1 listen

Its not Tragic its Ironic

I think they are not the pretty faces the media wants to sell. Also jonnathan higgs has being worried about the evolution of mankind and the world on his lyrics since their first album.
I think Sup Forums loves them now because they have been shitted by pitchfork and now everyone praises them, from fantano to the pitchfork itself.

Yeah dude man alive is best

everyone hates the _Arc_ album cover

not tragic, why should you give a shit about what people who frequent a Malaysian image website think?

it's most definitely a cut above the average radio hit, also if something is on the radio it gets played to no end and people end up predisposed to not liking as they are tired of hearing it or hearing about it

I think their style isn't generic and inoffensive enough to have the mass appeal that radio music has. Some songs like distant past could easily be on radio. But I would be amazed if anything from arc or man alive could ever be on radio.

Get to Heaven > Man Alive > Arc

Man alive> get to heaven> arc
Arc has some great songs but there's too much filler. Get to heaven is the most consistently good but man alive has my fave songs on.

not the guy you are replying to

they definitely made a couple of the songs on GtH specifically to be accessible which could be good for the band but doesn't serve the album overall very well

>i'm not saying those songs are bad at all

one interlude song

>too much filler

I just find stuff like 'the house is dust' and 'the peaks' among othets to somewhat be filler. When I say filler I mean songs that TO ME aren't as good as the others.

ok i see what you mean, i tried to think of what those songs even sound like and couldn't think of anything

Please don't use the word filler like that family

Anyone seen them live?

I caught them on one of their stateside shows and Jon seemed kinda disappointed when I said I was only there to see them open so then I ended up staying for half of Joy Formidable

this album cover sucks

it's just someone doing a shitty Boneface impression

I guess the fact that they weren't memorable sort of proves my point

I've been following them since My kz yr gf dropped and I can safely say it is

Fantano shilled something good for once

Saw them at Somerset house in London on 11th July. Amazing!

They're more like Alt J or Wild Beasts with quirky aesthetic but serious topics

Sorry friend. From now on it is not good songs.

I saw them support Muse in 2012

Hot damn, thanks for introducing me to Wild Beasts user

what the fuuuuuck dude house is dust and the peaks are some of the best songs on the album
i saw them in november last year and they were amazing. gth stuff sounds amazing live

>Arc is their worst album
>The Peaks is their worst song

Arc > Get to Heaven > Man Alive

Their worst song is Leave the Engine Room

thank you

Man Alive is shit honestly