kys loser lmao

>Malaisie
Are you french ?

>French
>0

>Swede
>A shit tone but if we're talking about really close friends it's 5

1.Romania

I used to have a lot of friends. After I moved to a new city to work i got socially retarded. I'm not even shy or anything ... the people in my "groups" are not "compatible" with me ..they like all the things i hate so i just pretend i enjoy our hangouts but in reality i have no1...and don't know how to meet any1.

I'm richer and living in a better apartment and almost twice the amount of money i made the first 2 years after college ...but depressed and dead inside
How does that even work?...

I am a loser with human in general.

No, I learn French in secondary school. Only few words I still remember.

>feeling jelly

I have a huge number of tons of many zero friends.

>Funländ
>0

Bananaland

I think i'm schizoid, i don't care about being alone. Back in school i had many friends, but now i have 0.

zero and I like it

But you have robo friend, yes?

Why no friend?

Neighbours is not friend?

Do you celebrate your birthday, arone?
Who will feed you porridge if you fell sick?
Don't you feel like alone and ronery?

USA
Zero
I'll likely off myself by Christmas

Its my own fault, i always prefered to be alone, now im lonely

OP seemed like a nice guy.
I miss you OP

I thought American loves to smile and friendly friendship friend, yes?

I don't choose this way. Maybe people don't like my retarded speech conversation.

Mexico
1, and he lives in Peru now wtf

Thank you, I miss you too. Everyday is raining, makes me feel gloomy and cold. Alone.

USA
maybe 5

don't really want any more honesty

No friendly friendship here user. Most people I meet now are very materialistic, only caring about what you wear what kind of car you drive etc. Once they find someone with more than you they move on.
The last real friends I had were In middle school.

Flag
Zero

I've always just been too shy for anyone to take an interest in me. I actually had a chance at having a loving girlfriend once, but I fucked it all up and now I hate myself even though it's been four years now.

It's just not fair, you know? You can be good-looking and a wonderful person, but if you''re not born with talent and don't have a charming personality to help talk to people, you'll just be ignored for your entire life. Meanwhile, fucking ugly obese fuckers are getting all the attention they want, stealing away beautiful women for their horrible selves because they're better at talking to people than people like me are.

Finland
Tons. Close ones? like 4

T-That's- - too cruel. ;~~;

Post beard--
Nevermind.
I think I will only talk to cats for the rest of my life. It's like the karma strike me for make fun of the crazy cat lady downtown when I was a teen.

Yup, people are shitty here. I've struck out in life.

The thought that people as nice as you are becoming rare nowadays really makes me feel down.. why are you not my next door neighbour? Sigh

Lad there are plenty of nice people
Giving up is the most idiotic way you can find one
Be nice and nice people will draw to you
If there are no nice people eventually people will start to copy you by being nice from just being around you
Shutting your self up from the word is as much a punishment for you as to the world we need more nice lads!

1. Germany
2. 0

One day I'm gonna kill myself I suppose, but that's okay.

1. McSicko
2. Like, 3 or something...

600 Facebook friends/acquaintances
12 close friends

I tried being noice, but they see it as "trying too hard to be accepted". .. .. and they think I am fake. They have the big advantage because their circle are much larger and almost spontaneously the gossip spread like wild fire. While me on the other hand ... just me. Alone.

1. flag
2. really close? 1 close? 5ish good friends? 25 "facebook friend" tier friends? 500+

i havent left my room in 3 months

Italy
Many (all the people on Sup Forums)

t. jorgovski

Bulgaria
No current friends, all my old ones fucked off to abroad and now I am alone.

My boy...

Me too senpai. You have steam?

1. flag
2. Too many to count. But I guess 5-10 close friends.

How do you even manage to be so secluded and unlikable to not have any friends?

1cat
3 beetles
a lot of cockroachs
I'm happy

What kind of beetles you have? Have any pics. Not OP btw

Why the fuck are you going against obese people? It's all your fault

>Poland
>2 close friend, one good female friend
>rest of my friends are on the internet

Hmm.. sigh.. I wish I have that courage of yours. Maybe I should go for dangerous work, so at least it is better than die alone.

.. how do you do that..?

You don't do groceries? Do you have maids to serve you? I am jelly.

But they're all anons. Do you personally know them in real life?

At least you used to have a cheerful friendship friends in when you are younger, I am jelly.

I don't play video games except duolingo. I'm mostly gardening and feed my animal friends. I am truly sorry.

These are my replies.
Also maybe my face have the natural sad eyebrows to begin with.

How old are you bro? Can you drink alcohol?

>How do you even manage to be so secluded and unlikable to not have any friends?
it's not as hard as you might think

Netherlands
2 Very close ones and the rest I don't really talk to

I'm not really courageous, it's more like I'm really detached from everything around me and don't even have the desire to make friends anymore, it just ends in nothing. Existing in this limbo of being alone all the time kinda fucks with your head, so you question reality constantly and are not sure what your personality is anymore. Death seems like the most logical answer before I go off the deepend I guess.

>USA
>A few, but they all live in other states and we don't talk much

I have lots of friends on Sup Forums.

I don't drink. A stance that have keeping me from actually gave up life in the first hand because liquor will messed up the mind. I live a quiet life alone, a healthy life by eating my own produce and bought my own gym equipment, although not that fancy.

This is true.

Do you have similar preferance with the two of them?

I see. So, if given the chance, would your personality returned?

... why ... ?

Zero real ones, like 4-5 internetfriends.

>France
>0

About 7

>flag

1 literal brother-like, "take a bullet for me", "bust you out of jail" friend
3 close friends
Around a dozen drinking buddies

[spoiler]Funny thing is that an actual brother of bro-friend is envious of us getting along so well.[/spoiler]

A fa/tg/uy's mistake with spoiler tag.

US of A

zero, and its been like this for some time now

the older I get the worse i feel about it, so much shame

>Malaisie