/asean/

What's your dream gift for Christmas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/587224/news/world/najib-razak-asks-west-to-stop-lecturing-as-malaysia-embraces-china
youtube.com/watch?v=u6GXENhPXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU
lichess.org/QAdV0YLu
youtube.com/watch?v=n9C2xEl_qX8
lichess.org/xoEP84j2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your funeral.

malaysian loli of course

ASEAN SPRING
CANT WAIT FOR ISIS TO COME AND SELL ME SOME CHEAP UNDERAGE SEX SLAVES

There will be no ASEAN Spring Indo-kun.

There will be Manila Spring in 2017.

Siapa cakap cina babi lagi? Skrg nak bergantung org cina pulak.

I'm sorry

an olympic-sized swimming pool filled with Drumpfkin tears

and TPP membership ^_^

>TPP membership
Second on that.

>yellowcucks
>capable of anything other than slactivism on their moms attic

Kek

Our Naj
gmanetwork.com/news/story/587224/news/world/najib-razak-asks-west-to-stop-lecturing-as-malaysia-embraces-china

>TPP membership
You know who's not in the TPP? CHINA. Get your fucking president under control.

Have we joined the clan?

What Dutertards don't understand is that their Dear Leader burned bridges with most of the Western world and that merchants are also sensitive on how other countries use their equipment. You will never see Israeli shit on regimes.

Tavor? Much more expensive than the M4
SCAR? Made by Belgium and much more expensive than the M4,
G36? A system being phased out by Germany, again another EU member state
HK416/417? Much more expensive than the Tavor, also made by Germany
FAMAS? Another weapon system slowly phased out by the French
AUG? Austria is an EU member state and Dudirty burned bridges with Australia who makes the better version

There is also training and logistics involved, Dutertards actually believe that buying a gun will make the cops better killers.

The only thing left is the AK platform from Russia and the QBZ from China, Dudirty and his minions reap what they sow. What are they waiting for? America called the bluff and now they're squirming and pleading for the store to sell.

D-do you like Italy?

Malaysia has always embraced China

They prefer Chinese yuan over their territory

Mind you, their military is far superior than Indonesia and Indonesia won't take China's shit

Nah, we're goners. Good luck with life senpai. Take care of our countrymen.

Stay mad jelly monkeys.

t. Ping Wang

no, but asian women would get wet once they heard latin language being spoken

welcome aboard the china train, luqman
you can start washing those dishes
joko will clean the toilet, kevin will clean the floor
dont forget to greet the machinist chang and the conductor ivan

Ilani's virginity

oh yeah, i forgot about kim lee, he's in the last train, dont get too close too him, he can be a little weird

>tfw don't know how to speak Italian

youtube.com/watch?v=u6GXENhPXEM

>AK series
>shoddy QBZ/Type series
Just modernize your arms industry, Juan dela Cruz, FERFRANS knew what they're capable of when they birthed the SOAR and the CRD, so why can't the Government Arsenal or Elisco do the same in terms of innovation?

Those guns still need US parts :^)

The MSSR is built from existing M16 platforms and then adding a ton of shit like longer barrels. They scratch build those and more but the bipod and scope are made from the USA :^)

Ferfrans is just our local Daniel Defense, they get their parts from the USA too.

There's also license and stuff. GA, UDMC and Elisco are only licensed to build M16s and not M4s. The Malaysian counterpart is the one who can license build M4s in Southeast Asia.

Show me your raifu, /asean/

>GA or Elisco
>can't even make proper bullet, shells and grenades that work

We are already doing it,

I hate to admit it but its the quality is the issue here.

plus we need something to blame the Americans for so right its not selling our cop assault rifles

This

Satan Klaws please gief

youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

>this yellowtard reddditor thinks western countries only sell weapons to good bois
Kek, do you know saudi exists right? Oman? Which are both under dictatorial regime

el italiANO

too bad we are neither rich or a guud boi to the ones we want to buy the guns from

the blockade is for our PNP cops specifically btw of course dutdutfags are sheathing this

if WW3 happens

Will we stay nonblok, guise?

-3 degrees celsius here, would it kill /asea/n?

Meaning we are now open to other markets.
I would love to see pnp rocking t-80 tanks shooting drug dealers on sight rather than using old vietnam era m16 from usa

Yes
t. snow virgin

>
>I fixed the problem. You're welcomed.

Cold weather makes me want to breed more

lel of course when it comes to china dututards are scared shitless but when it comes to killing ourselves they are more than willing to do it

Saudi and Oman have oil

We do not

Nice try shill but go back to Mocha Uson's blog

I miss the snow.

Cold? As in +15 degrees or something?

i hope so, no need to involve ourselves in useless world drama bcause we are just too insignificant to do anything

You just proved my point reddditard

>the blockade is for our PNP
That's just the beginning.

The AFP will look to buy guns and they too will get cockblocked by the USA. The latter hasn't even exhausted diplomatic options yet, they could just pressure other countries to not sell shit to us until the market is just limited to African shitholes, Russia and China.

Just like their Dear Leader's wish :^)

We just have to wait for a new president and admin if we do really want tho USA guns

Makes you really think...

Cina taipien

Doesn't work that way either, the damage has been done.

Now America knows that it will only take one psycho like Dutiti to throw relations under the bridge so they will even be more wary and more suspect of selling us arms in the future.

If Abnoy and Dutiti were complaining that America won't sell us missiles and shit its because time and time again we have proven to be a totally unreliable and excuse the pun, flip-flopping """ally""".

Foreign relations aren't dictated by feelings, but words do matter.

They may have a friendly President now...but what about in another 6 years?

Why do you need tanks in the Urban Jungles of the Philippines, why not use BTRs and Patria AMVs? You guys should've taken note of our mistakes in Vietnam.

We were in Vietnam too :^)

I know, senpai, that is why you shouldn't procure tanks, for now. The opportunity of buying tanks has passed, even the US was willing to dump surplus M1A1s to the Philippines a couple years ago.

Slut

jorok

>dump surplus
Wouldn't work since a tank brigade in this setting would require new engineering battalions and fording equipment.

Double the recovery vehicles too. We also have no way of transporting 70-ton behemoths since we have no railways and HETS and even if we had them they would shit on our already congested roads not to mention not all of our bridges can handle all that load.

Wouldn't fit in our existing LSTs and no C-5s or C-17s.

I crave sex for breakfast

But your dick is not white and pinkish like a lollipop. So no for you.

DELET THIS

What happen in West Papua?

Why do we always win Miss Internationals?

No ;~;

just jungle monkeys with weapons biting the hands that feed them because of 'muh freedom'

So not to hurt your pinoy feelings if you learn the truth.

I want the white, pinkish dick with mozarella cheese on it to suck early morgen because it taste like cutie strawberry. I will let it enter wherever he want.

Just like us did to Netherland and Japan

>mfw living in the timeline where Asia Timur Raya didn't happen

lets play
lichess.org/QAdV0YLu

Consolation prize

nobody? ok then

>Asia Timur Raya
Yuck, sounds so country bumpkins

>Japan
no, they dont give us anything at all, they sold and destroy many facilities and infrastructures
while the dutch brought us western cultures and education, built us roads and railroads, made buildings and dams that could last for hundred of years

they brought us mongrel rapebabies

>TPP membership
Why? To make doujinshi illegal?
Btw TPP should include a term that allow visa free travel between all its signatory

TPP is only a means for USA to dump their genetically contaminated foods into countries with healthy food and turn all of us into fat unhealthy cancer ridden bastards just like them

Reread original sentence ..

youtube.com/watch?v=n9C2xEl_qX8

we just take it seriously
then compared to lets say the Europeans eveneast asins

lichess.org/xoEP84j2
c'mon phams

TPP is evil jew plan. Medicine will get very expensive.

wut?

East Asians*

>poorfags won't survive
i support this

>get home from work
>this will be dinner
>this will also 100% guaranteed give me diarrhea but it tastes so good I can't quit it
Fuark brehs this will help with my cut right? I want to live with my mom again so there's always warm food when I come home.

Invite me to your funeral aight? I will make it a lively one

More like you will turn into a poorfag

I have that same exact keyboard back at my parent's home

>tfw malaysian gf

The original sentence said jist like what (us: Indonesian) did to Netherlands and Japan not the reverse....

lel, only retards can't see the opportunity.
mental babu at its finest

Good luck on not getting sick ever

It's old but it still works so I'm still sticking with mine.
It's been a couple of months since I started eating this quite often for dinner. Sometimes I just eat in my office's cafeteria but usually I want to get home asap. I don't think I'll die from this. Anyway, it's cooked and god damn this is the best instant noodle, better than Lucky Me.

>I don't think I'll die from this

haha

my cousin is a doctor so fucking what

wait are you me?

I can produce top quality cheese which I can ferment for weeks. Be my girlfriend now

Ah shit, fist bump your monitor now kapatid.
Lucky Me is pleb tier though, try out what I posted.

But if it is not white and pink like strawverriey, nope.

i dont normally eat cancer strings but i just miss it

It is

childhood is idolizing bule
adulthood is realizing china makes more sense

Imgur link please.
>doesn't assure the place in my book though if it is not symmetrical.