The Big Four

Who's the best in the Big Four? It's Megadeth, and you can't prove otherwise.

Metallica, you know why it's first!

It's Anthrax, obviously

No one even knows them, it should be the Big 3

>said no one ever

Megadeth with Slayer coming in a close second.

I'd say I enjoy Anthrax the most, but realistically they probably have like an album or two's worth of material worth listening to. They're the most fun.

Megadeth are OK but overrated as fuck and should stop shitting out albums.

I used to love Slayer, when I was 15. Now I'm basically an adult so they're really fucking boring. Seeing them live a few years ago, and them being rather disappointing, felt like a nice way to stop being a fan.

I love Metallica's first couple of albums but pretty much everything after that is really boring.

Fundamentally, thrash metal isn't a great genre of music. It's largely inartistic, cheap fun for edgy metalbro teenagers. Nothing wrong with cheap fun for teenagers like, but I tend to prefer my dumb fun music to be a little less edgy nowadays.

Slayer. Their first five albums are classics. While their newer material isn't nearly as good, it's still better than the new stuff being released from the other three.

This.
Hell Awaits, South of Heaven and Show No Mercy are superior to anything done by the other faggots.

when people say early slayer albums are "classics", they mean by thrash metal standards.

The standard for a thrash metal classic is incredibly low, it has to have plenty of fast, aggressive catchy riffs, a few memorable choruses, and have been released in the early/mid 80s.

is it a classic of popular music in general? is it fuck.

You sound fun af at parties

Slayer hasn't made a good album since 1986

>B-but South of Heaven

South of Heaven was boring and sludgy. And Seasons lost all the wisdom that made Slayer. (Even ANUS agrees)

Face it, the only people that still worship Slayer are underage b&s

If I wanted to learn how to be a boring cuck faggot I'd sure ask you first. Btw Megadeth wins overall.

You calling out others being edgy doesn't make you superior kiddo.

Guy You

if you play thrash metal at parties you've literally never touched somebody else's genitals

Do concerts count?

This
But there are better thrash metal bands than those four anyway

1. Slayer
2. Metallica
3. Megadeth
4. Anthrax

Megadeth has the best overall discography so I consider them the best out of the 4.

Big four can suck my gootch, there are far better thrash bands out there, always too much talk about these bollock heads

Tbf, they're a Thrash/Hardcore punk crossover.

Kill Em All
Reign In Blood
Rust In Peace

Bands in the same order

Kreator, Demolition Hammer, Coroner, the list goes on

Should be listening to ABBA mate, they have all the real classic albums on the go

That's my shit

Exactly man...people need to widen their music taste outside of the big four, then they will discover some truly amazing music

Metallica is by far the best to be honest
Slayer and Anthrax are also good while Megadeth only has 1 good album

Which album is th@?
Rust in Peace,Peace sells....but who's buying,killing is my buisness,countdown to extinction, or Dystopia?