What's going on there? Never heard about any news from Ireland or about people who has moved there

What's going on there? Never heard about any news from Ireland or about people who has moved there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement
youtube.com/watch?v=lROruo8G7Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=2xG4mnm0bBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

peaceful life maybe

whisky and stuff and also google and facebook headquarters for Europe

also guinness

Alcoholism and tax avoidance, pretty much like here.

you are a turk

this

I just came to Ireland for a week. In Athlone atm, recommend stuff to do pls

>In Athlone

why do tourists from this site ALWAYS end up in shitholes like Athlone/Mullingar/Limerick/Dublin?

Have a friend living there.
>Dublin
>shithole

Is there even a nice city in Ireland?

Galway for starters. Kerry/Cork/Clare/Mayo are all great to visit too.

its like a legit tax haven, them and NL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement

Except you keep on fucking with the West, and Cyprus is a mess, so Russians have to go to the good old Virign Islands

Yeah Galway is planned for sure.

Anything special to try to eat or drink?

If you rotate that it almost looks the flag of Australia.

>kerry/cork
So you've never been to Kerry or Cork then?

Irish cities are pretty blydo for the most part, spend a day in Dublin doing the museums and libraries and get the fuck out of that tourist trap ASAP.

Aillwee Cave is in Athlone, cool as fuck. Newgrange isn't far away either. The Cliffs of Moher are about an hour away, Glendalough too but in the opposite direction.
There's plenty of things to see if you don't mind travelling around a bit, what interests you?

if you like Guinness be sure to have a pint in Neachtains. if you're renting a car head out to Connemara.

why be petty for the sake of being petty? the coastal areas of kerry and cork are beautiful, as are many of its towns (Dingle/the Ring/Killarney)

>Aillwee Cave is in Athlone
Did you hit your head?

>Newgrange isn't far away either
Yes it is.

It sucks how Korea and Ireland are still divided to this day. Imperialism caused so much suffering in the world.

It's a 60minute journey

Cork city is as bad as Dublin tourist trap wise, and Kerry is an absolute dump
>mfw tralee

Was sure that cave was in Athlone though

From Athlone to Newgrange or Ailwee to Newgrange? Because you're not getting from Clare to Meath in only an hour.

The south are happy. The north are happyish. We still hate each other, it's great for immigration. There is none. The rapefuees Britain allocated here have been picked up by the PSNI before lads nailed their ballsacks to chairs and slowly skinned them.
Peace and unity.

Oh fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=lROruo8G7Yo

I'd love to see the museums. Is there a good history museum?

Tourist trap? Any special place you recommend we go to have a drink there then?

Ok sure, thanks.

Iirc the arrangement is now ending?

We'd love to sleep over a night or two i Dublin in a hostel too

youtube.com/watch?v=2xG4mnm0bBQ

Go to Galway and see the Aran islands.

> comparing GB to North Korea
Nice one.

top kek who is speacking

Go deep into the west. You won't want to come back. They might not let you if they like you.

>“comparing GB to North Korea”
where in this post did he mention Great Britain?

Difference between Ireland and say, England or Scotland.
Camp on someones land in England they'll ask you to pay.
Camp in someone's farm in Ireland they'll ask you where you're from then tell you to come in for dinner because there's always enough for a guest.

>«Бoйoвий кaчaлoчш.»
?
also, missing "Ї" from «BCEУКPAЇHCЬКИЙ» .

head down to howth pier til i remove your fucking chin you poof

America: camp on someone's land, you get shot

Donegal I can vouch for. Strangers are adopted.

Oysters, if one has a wish to get food–poisoned.
Irish stew, sheep's eyes, perri winckles, offal.

Problem is you get attached and you have to go back. Always report back. My Straya mate is Scot descent but he has to check in on his Irish mum now every so often.
He camped on the wrong field one time.

If I see someone on my land I'd tell them to fuck off. No one wants knackers tossing cans around the field.

My uncle would let travellers stay on his land. My family hated them but my uncle was a horse pony man and he loved them coming about. They'd come for a week or two then move on. Uncle is dead now maybe 12 years. I can tell a gyppo cunt in Belfast who I am related to and they'll shake my hand. I'll offer mine first ofc

Good friends to have if they respect you. Scary cunts to be on the wrong end of