/last.fm/

reach bump limit edition

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/mh_ot
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/sumidiotdude
last.fm/user/thisisuhwow
last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9
last.fm/user/okumay
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/user/KeroseneBath
last.fm/user/zad1212
last.fm/user/avelie
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/malevolentDeity
last.fm/user/daetojenoname
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/GifPeanutButter
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Montcalf
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/Nyantez
last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
last.fm/user/MadBoye94
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/Dukeofproons
last.fm/user/tfwiktf
last.fm/user/fishfucked
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/mitsurin
last.fm/user/Patala1
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/BoyfriendHole
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last.fm/user/mh_ot

Hey

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

Good Night /moo/

i think melt banana have existed as a band just for me to discover them. recs? (and yes ive heard boredoms)

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Melt-Banana, mewithoutYou, The Hotelier, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Gospel, The Mars Volta, I Hate Myself, Neutral Milk Hotel, Explosions in the Sky, Preoccupations, The Brave Little Abacus, Bike Path, American Football, Circle Takes the Square, The Microphones, Brand New, Modern Baseball, Rites of Spring, Snowing and The Cure.

>Last 7 days I have been into Car Seat Headrest, A Tribe Called Quest, Nouns, Kanye West, Sleep, Modern Baseball, Nujabes, Sweet Trip, Talib Kweli, Ratatat, Grimes, The Black Keys, Tycho, Windmills, Mastodon, My Bloody Valentine, Nas, American Football, Daft Punk, Lemon Demon, Tool, Black Star, Blood Orange, Childish Gambino, David Bowie, Fat Jon, Frank Ocean, Glocca Morra, Kendrick Lamar and Mobb Deep.

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

always regressing

>Last 7 days I have been into Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Diane Cluck, Tindersticks, Duster, Bill Wells, Bob Dylan, Richard Skelton, Roy Montgomery, My Bloody Valentine, Ratking, The Gray Field Recordings, Disco Inferno, Lee Noble, MJ Guider, 154, Fred Frith, Grouper, Heavenly and Unrest.

last.fm/user/sumidiotdude

>Last 7 days I have been into Harry Nilsson, Mannequin Pussy, Joyce Manor, Ween, Stove, R.E.M., Gucci Mane, Neil Cicierega, Eric Copeland, Swirlies, The Cure, Alright, Nah, Cool Ghouls, House of Dad, Prince, Turnip King, shallowrewards, Radiohead and Nick Mullen.

bump

last.fm/user/thisisuhwow

>Last 7 days I have been into toe, Sufjan Stevens, My Bloody Valentine, The Microphones, The Books, Mac DeMarco, Crywank, Claude Debussy, Owen, Swans, Devendra Banhart, Death Grips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Nick Drake, Do Make Say Think, Teebs, Duster, Pig Destroyer, TTNG

last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9

last.fm/user/okumay

im an fag

last.fm/user/fishfingered

Last 7 days I have been into Drive Like Jehu, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Smashing Pumpkins, Deerhoof, Skinny Puppy, Plaid, Sufjan Stevens, Deerhunter, Sun City Girls, Animal Collective, 4lung, Liars, Tame Impala, Atlas Sound, Carpenter Brut, Thirdorgan, Sunn O))), the i.l.y's, William Basinski and Memelover.

last.fm/user/KeroseneBath

b-bump

last.fm/user/zad1212
Last 1 month I have been into Blazo, Goldfish, Deltron 3030, Gorillaz, Aphex Twin, Wu-Tang Clan, Cake, A-1, Radiohead, Dr. Dre, James Blake, Nujabes, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective, Eminem, Capsule, Modest Mouse, Anamanaguchi, Bon Iver and El Guincho.

last.fm/user/avelie

www.last.fm/user/epicsnackrage

Just recently remade my discogs too. I add everybody

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

>Last 1 month I have been into Swans, Ween, Death Grips, Sun Kil Moon, Radiohead, Tom Waits, OutKast, Modern Baseball, Mac DeMarco, The Doors, David Bowie, Regina Spektor, YG, Deftones, Gucci Mane, CHVRCHES, Oneohtrix Point Never, Portishead, Bruce Springsteen and Young Thug.

Your compatibility with Mh_ot is Very Low.
You both listen to Can, The Budos Band and DJ Shadow.

Your compatibility with hjeg is Very Low.
You both listen to The James Taylor Q…, Primal Scream and Marvin Gaye.

Your compatibility with lukukekeleluluk is Very Low.
You both listen to Four Tet, Jan Jelinek and Massive Attack.

Your compatibility with sumidiotdude is Very Low.
You both listen to Prince, Blur and Clarence Carter.

Your compatibility with thisisuhwow is Medium.
You both listen to Horace Silver, Jamiroquai and Kid Koala.

Your compatibility with AbsoluteMadman9 is Very Low.
You both listen to Pyotr Ilyich Tchai…, Felix Mendelssohn and Johann Sebastian Bach

Your compatibility with okumay is Very Low.
You both listen to Can, Pulp and Tom Waits.

Your compatibility with fishfingered is Very Low.
You both listen to Can, Four Tet and Björk.

Your compatibility with KeroseneBath is Very Low.
You both listen to Horace Silver, Kid Koala and Funkadelic.

Your compatibility with zad1212 is Very Low.

Your compatibility with Avelie is Very Low.
You both listen to Ella Fitzgerald, The Apples and Popol Vuh.

Your compatibility with EpicSnackrage is Very Low.

>Last 7 days I have been into Basement Freaks, Murcof, Erikm, Smoove + Turrell, Gilles Peterson, Lack of Afro, Skeewiff, Daytoner, Incognito, Nuyorican Soul, Smoove, Flow Dynamics, Jazzanova, Johannes Brahms, Nina Simone, Robert Hood, DJ Andy Taylor, Fingathing, Funky Destination and Can.

last.fm/user/turnyQx

last.fm/user/malevolentDeity

Rate me.

>Your compatibility with malevolentDeity is Super.

Great taste bud!

last.fm/user/daetojenoname
A Б B Г Д

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

Whats that coming over the hill

>Last 7 days I have been into Noisia, Have a Nice Life, Sieben, Autechre, Tom Waits, Broadcast and The Focus Group, Calla Soiled, Swans, Charlie Parker, A Silver Mt. Zion, The Pillows, BT, Candy Claws, Current 93, Fire + Ice, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Cremation Lily, Death in June, Jesu, Nonkeen, Blood Axis, Electric Wizard, Muslimgauze, Prurient, Boris, Red House Painters, Ryo Fukui, Sun Kil Moon, Sweet Trip, Alpha, UNKLE, David Bowie, Massive Attack, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, The Angelic Process, DJ Shadow, Elliott Smith and Nujabes.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/GifPeanutButter

I mostly listen to 60's psychedelic. Help me find some new shit.

last.fm/user/zerofiamma
kpop dude

also, this is me
my name's arin

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Wormrot, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Swans, Broadcast and The Focus Group, 天井桟敷, Keiichiro Shibuya, Miles Davis, The Microphones, Terrorizer, Frayser Click, Kanye West, Every Time I Die, Aphex Twin, ハチ, Cranial Incisored, Boris, Mouse on the Keys, Milo, Huerco S., Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, Lil Ugly Mane, Oneohtrix Point Never, 잠비나이, David Bowie, Kelompok penerbang roket, Neu!, Xinlisupreme, Nazoranai, Keiji Haino, Jim O'Rourke, Oren Ambarchi and Death Grips.

last.fm/user/Montcalf

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Last Days of Humanity, Darkspace, Lycanthrophy, Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation, Goatmoon, KMFDM, Carcass, Gojira, Disembowelment, Torturing Nurse, Death, Gorguts, Impetigo, Bathory, Demilich, Discordance Axis, Mütiilation, SPK, Blackout, Dissecting Table, Hellhammer, Nurse With Wound, Blood, The Ruins of Beverast, Naked City, Death in June, Demigod, Incantation, Koopsta Knicca, Corrupted, Fallen Christ, Archgoat, Kvelertak, Convulse, Dahmer, OutKast, Suffocation, Three 6 Mafia, Black Sabbath, ColdWorld, Gravediggaz, Jig-Ai, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Necrophagist, Cock and Ball Torture, Current 93, Gnaw Their Tongues, Noothgrush and Drowning the Light.

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 social interaction

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Death in June, Impaled Nazarene, Nokturnal Mortum, Bethlehem, Mgła, Archgoat, Venom, Hypocrisy, Initial D, Sodom, Ulver, Darkthrone, Electric Wizard, Blut aus Nord, Cult of Fire, Fever Dreams, Mayhem, Satanic Warmaster, Shitfucker, Adrenalin O.D., Black Magick SS, Sledgehammer, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Urfaust, Sarcófago, Acherontas, Amon Amarth, Celtic Frost, Anal Blasphemy and Horna.

last.fm/user/Nyantez

Recently started scrobbling music again.

last.fm/user/Cordett

i discovered talking heads and theyre pretty neat

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Jazzkammer, Lasse Marhaug, Deathpile, Prurient, Âmes Sanglantes, Pink Floyd, Absurd, Goatmoon, Crown of Cerberus, David Bowie, Joy Division, Sewer Election, The Beatles, Stine Janvin Motland, Maja Ratkje, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Sutcliffe Jügend, Bone Awl, Bruce Springsteen, Government Alpha, 日野繭子, The Rolling Stones, Concrete Mascara, Disgust, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Arv & Miljö, Torture Chain, Neu!, Powerhouse, The Velvet Underground, Kevin Drumm, Lev Konstantinovich Knipper, Daniel Menche, Evan Parker & John Wiese, Herbie Hancock, Jazzkammer & Government Alpha, pedestrian deposit & prurient, Sutcliffe Jügend & Prurient, Alberich, Hototogisu & Prurient, kevin drumm & lasse marhaug, Koufar, Wolf Eyes & Anthony Braxton, Alexander Rishaug, Barrikad, Blod, Death Unit, Incapacitants, Institut and Irgun Z'wai Leumi.

alberto ballsack is a fag

last.fm/user/KatzeKet

>Last 7 days I have been into Deerhoof, Hexis, Krallice, Teebs, Gojira, The Dillinger Escape Plan, toe, Baroness, Eyehategod, Nails, Arca, Car Bomb, Dark Tranquillity, Gaza, Joe Morris, Ceremony, Giraffes? Giraffes!, Madvillain, Botch and Carcass.

Getting more into Jazzy stuff.

literally none of that stuff is jazzy, go home kid

what was the point of that, how fucking autistic are you

>posting twin peaks shit everyday for a year straight

you're a fun bloke aren't you

Do you just spam your last.fm profile here?

Some people are interested in finding who has similar tastes, that requires looking at all profiles.

shut up buttmuncher

last.fm/user/MadBoye94

Just picked these up for a decent price.
Which one should I listen to first?

Piper

Seconded. Both the Syd Barrett albums are outstanding, but Piper is a tad better than Saucerful

you are a tad fucking gay

wanna lick my bumhole?

Someones on their period...

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 1 month I have been into Skullflower, Bodychoke, Trepaneringsritualen, Bone Awl, Sump, Oidupaa Vladimir Oiun, Harry Pussy, Water Torture, Body Sculptures, Brainbombs, Ramleh, Swallowing Bile, Combatwoundedveteran, Smog, Strongblood, Silkworm, Songs: Ohia, Natural Snow Buildings, Tollund Men and Vordr.

Intredasting. Also I haven't forgotten about Tapmusic and new features, I just have no time. Maybe I should get someone onboard to develop it some more.

i shoved a squirrel up your mom's pussy

suck a koala's dick with a1 steak sauce

noice

Kinky

last.fm/user/Dukeofproons

Your compatibility with MadBoye94 is Very Low.
You both listen to Кинo, Can and David Bowie.
Your compatibility with KatzeKet is Super.
You both listen to Swans, Death Grips and The Dillinger Esca….
Your compatibility with lnqdty is Very High.
You both listen to John Fahey, Current 93 and Robert Wyatt.

suck a racehorse's cock with heinz tomato ketchup

last.fm/user/tfwiktf

What's with the "This shout is unavailable" bullshit?

Prolly just last.fm having a hickup.

As usual...

i'm gonna smack you lol

With that Heinz ketchup bottle?

last.fm/user/fishfucked
>Last 1 month I have been into blink-182, Insane Clown Posse, Alkaline Trio, Elliott Smith, Esham, Municipal Waste, Kanye West, Testament, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, My Chemical Romance, +44, Manowar, The Wonder Years, Yelawolf, Spice 1, New Found Glory, The Beach Boys, 50 Cent, Angels & Airwaves, Xiu Xiu, Death Grips, Mr. Bungle, Masked Intruder, Teenage Bottlerocket, ajj, Motion City Soundtrack, Anthrax, Blood Orange, Frank Ocean and The Olivia Tremor Control.

lol have you really been listening to esham and spice 1, damn nigga

Esham and Spice 1 are the shit, homie

wordup old school legends

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

forreal man AmeriKKKa's Nightmare is a west coast classic and KKKill The Fetus is a horrorcore essential. Also I just noticed they both have KKK in their album names lmao

straight up gotta hear more old esham stuff, legit psycho shit, i bet he got the kkk idea from cube

yeah dude oldschool Esham is great, Boomin Words From Hell is a kickass album

last.fm/user/mitsurin

Last 7 days I have been into 草東沒有派對, A Day to Remember, St. Vincent, August Burns Red, Chance the Rapper, Dads, Death Grips, Delta Sleep, Feminine issues, Mastodon, The Beatles, Cage the Elephant, Dance Gavin Dance, Explosions in the Sky, Kanye West, La Dispute, Modern Baseball, Mogwai, Periphery and The Fall of Troy.

I feel like being judged I was going to make a thread but I'll guess I'll just post here so yeah rate my shit

last.fm/user/Patala1

Please do your worst

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Hella, Mount Eerie, Swans, Yung Lean, Machinefabriek, Clarence Clarity, Elliott Smith, Subterraneanact, Jeremy Soule, Lightning Bolt, Miasma & The Carousel Of Headless Horses, Death Grips, Prurient, 澤野弘之, AFX, Asobi Seksu, Grouper, Caustic Window, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement, Max Corbacho, Bones, Charlemagne Palestine, Devin Townsend, Jimi Hendrix, My Bloody Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Ramona Lisa, And So I Watch You From Afar, Death Blues, Rameses B, BLÆRG, Feint, Ghost, Have a Nice Life, The Microphones, The Shadow Ring, Deafheaven, Laurel Halo, Mindless Self Indulgence and Steve Roach.

My time in England is almost over, I will travel to Scotland tomorrow. Hope you're all doing great!

last.fm/user/bobfedex

yo

last.fm/user/BoyfriendHole
how many times do u masturbate daily?
Answer in my shoutbox please.

Elliott Smith and The Microphones are dope, my dude

Yeah man, it's super comfy!

Yeah I guess

last.fm/user/CoolFortune