Only those that have been independent for 100 years or more are allowed to post in this thread

Only those that have been independent for 100 years or more are allowed to post in this thread.

Our 100th anniversary was in 2012 lmao

desu we cuck russians for 2 years in 1618 or something like that

Jamalistan cant tell me when and where i post

>Turkey: Monglol Empire 1243

Before Russia was occupying us, we were occupying the Russia.

I could be wrong about my own history, but I believe western Germany was independent since 1949, and eastern Germany was "independent" in the same year, but actually still under control of the soviets until 1990. Then Germany reunited as a whole. So 1990 would be correct, not 1991, and not the allied forces but the Soviet Union

Portugal was never fully under French rule. Central portugal along the river was all that was taken. North and South didn't get captured. So yeah...nice try.

We were never part of France.

We was still independent

LOL, you just sit in SIberia and then run back to your home

shouldn't it be 'ussr 1991' for russia as well?

Turkey will be a 100 years old country in 2023

You were part of the French Empire. Open a book Pedro.

We were still the Kingdom of Spain. Only Catalonia was annexed. We just changed a french king for another.

It shouldn't say Denmark on us. It was the Kalmar union. Denmark has never controlled Sweden.

Are you saying we are older as a country than you?

whoopsie

Yet it made Stalin so mad, he even let the Austria of the scoop after WW2 as long as he can "liberate" the shit out of Czechoslovakia.

>France
???

>Netherlands

That's not how a personal union works.

Napolean can preform a fellation on me and my Peninsula. PS-Those litle Freanch girls may help him, nuf said.

>The netherlands

'no'

PRAVOPREEMNIK

The sun is bright in the sky. It's far too hot for April, but then again it's Spain. I'm tired from walking all day and the sweat is making me unconfortable. The hot wind blows, and shoots the dust of the city's streets in my face. The Brits are running around making a ruckus, half of them are drunk and they will all be knocked out before the night is here, but alas it's not every day they get this kind of weather. It's not every day you kill a frenchman.

Ah, the Frenchman. Is there any plague more resilient than the French? It took much to remove them from this dust filled city. Far too much. The bodies litter the walls and the smell of blood fills the air. I'm hungry.

I take my broa and chouriça from my bag. It's a couple days old, but it's stale flavour tastes like heaven. Three brits drag a crying Spanish woman into the town's square. She cries something about her "amorsito", trying to crawl back inside of the building she was dragged from. One, red short, bulky one claws his way through her clothes while mockingly shouting "amorhitu amorhitu". His mates laugh. The lankier of the three unbuttons his pants and after ripping her undergarments, puts his pasty dick in whatever hole he did. He fucks her like a dog would, her brown bare tits rubbing on the sandy floor. The woman calms down when she starts feeling the BBC (Big British Cock) churning her insides. She's sobbing catholic words I know too well, but I think these lads are of some protestant kind.

My meal was over far too quickly and the chouriça didn't taste as good after seeing the lads instruments. I start walking, in search of something more to end my hunger. A horse runs by me, dragging a dead bleeding officer through the streets. Instead of the noble man carrying his sabre, a shirtless ginger as taken its place riding the beast, wielding a bottle of wine. My gaze drags after him and stops at a inconspicuous building still unspoiled.

hi kids :¬) what's going on here?

No country in Europe is independent, except perhaps for Switzerland.

Most in the West are colonies of America.

We should reclaim our clay

>1918
rreee