what do you listen to when you're sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsETIXx_vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=8u8Q30WBmtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

rain dogs

it makes me cry

I hate listening to music when sad. Because if I ever listen to the album I was listening to while sad again, I'll remember the time I was sad and will instantly feel depressed.

that's why I listen to minimalist shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=HsETIXx_vgk

youtube.com/watch?v=8u8Q30WBmtg

As cliched as it may be, Everybody Hurts really does help me feel better sometimes. Rest of the album is fantastic too of course

This is a personal favorite, especially if it's break-up related.

I've been bummed out lately and I've been meaning to listen to this, I haven't listened to the whole album, just the singles, but I'm not sure if I can handle it. "Pictures of You" is literally about me.

SOMETIMES

I FEEL

VERY SAD

Beat me to it.

Country is goat sad music

I made a rule not to listen to this when sad because it's the only album to just make it worse. I like wallowing in sad albums when I'm sad but this one is just so soul crushing it'll kill me.

10/10 album tho

This, all the fucking way. Everybody Hurts probably isn't even in the top half on this album but it's still fantastic. And the album ends on a hopeful (if still melancholy) note.

The sidewinder sleeps tonite always makes me super happy and then the rest of the album makes me contemplative and melancholic.

recommend me more good country plz

depends on whether i want to wallow in it or if i want to feel better

>wallow in it
swans, especially God Damn the Sun on repeat

>feel better
mountain goats

kris kristofferson, townes van zandt, gram parsons

They almost didn't put that on the album, which would have made me very sad.

this shit murders me, especially vapor trails and come softly

i like twiabp a lot (or i did, before harmlessness) but i dont ever listen to them when i'm sad, especially whenever if ever. only World Is song i'd even consider sad is A Note From The Author

if you can get past Adam's really shitty voice, this album is my go-to