Lyrics that kill you thread?

Lyrics that kill you thread?

>You don't like anything, because you're unlikable. All because you're not interested in you anymore.

That whole song is like a punch to the fucking gut.

>I used to jerk off to people fucking people
>Now I jerk off to people jerking off -- to me

It's a bad habit.

Also, I thought it was "Attic Basement" until I looked up the lyrics just now. I've been listening to Dancing is Depressing all summer, and I just noticed.

>And I'm no different; I live in conflict and contradiction
>But it can be so beautiful when I don't reject what lies within
>It's beautiful the way agony connects us to the living
>I think of the world when I hurt
>And keep on existing in the now

that entire song really got to me my first time hearing it. it's placed so perfectly in the album, being the second to last track and stands out as the track that brings the entire idea together.

I met Doug Martsch once

>ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

Also:

>I wouldn't want to hurt you by letting you hurt me
>you don't deserve to feel guilty
>I'm an overly sensitive impatient little freak
>you'd do better to turn your back on me

Nearly the whole song gets me, and it didn't help that I listened to it just as I started getting fucked up over a girl.

Mother I tried please believe me,
I'm doing the best that I can.
I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through,
I'm ashamed of the person I am.

>so all your friends are leaving town
>you're hiding out in your parents' house
>they wonder why you never go to church
>hard to explain why it doesn't work
>cause you're not living in sin well
but you're not living in health well
>and you're a danger to yourself well
and to pedestrians

all my friends actually graduated college on time and moved on with their life because they're not fuck ups like me. I need to move out soon 21 still living with my mom, how pathetic.

Jesus Christ I can't even green text right

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind

>I admired the glowing starts and tried to play a tune
>I can't believe how bad I suck it's true
>What could you possibly see in little ol' 3 chord me?

>It's been a rough while and some days are worse than others
>There's no proper way to feel, no mirth, no levity, no amazing grace
>Just a flame on a lake floating away

Most accurately describes losing a loved one, to me.

What a fucking cuck. Did she leave you for 8" Johnny?

I BUILD MYSELF A NICE LITTLE CAGE
WITH BARS OF ANGER, AND A LOCK OF RAGE
I CAN'T HELP ASKING, WHO'S GOT THE KEY?
WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL
IT'S ME

no, my mom died.

>WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST

> WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST WHEN I WAS THE BEST

wrESTLE with JIIIIIIMMY!!!!!!!!!

Ever been so depressed that
those you turn to, you bring distress?
Ever sit in tormenting silence
That turns so loud, you start to scream?
Ever take control of a dream
And play all the parts and set all the scenes?
Ever do nothing and gain nothing from it?
Ever feel stupid and then know that you really are?
Ever think you're smart and then find out you aren't?
Ever play the fool and then find out you're worse?
Ever look at a flower and hate it?
Ever see a couple kissing and get sickened by it?
Ever wish the human race didn't exist
And then realize you're one too?

How was he?

>21
Don't let those feelings of patheticalness get to you. Shit doesn't really start to change until the late 20s, 25-29. I'm 27 and I look around and those few friends I had in my early 20s are gone. They moved away, graduated college, got girlfriends, all that jazz.

Shit can change quick, user. Change yourself before you hit 25.

>Do you feel like a remnant
>Of something that's past
>Do you find things are moving
>Just a little too fast.

>i know the world's a broken bone
>but melt your headaches call it home

This whole album is seriously amazing, simple but poignant lyricism and some of the best written rock songs of the 90s

>all my friends actually graduated college on time and moved on with their life
IKTF. I actually sat down and tried to think of which of my old friends I still have left and I couldn't count one.

Honestly, it doesn't really get me down that much since I can always find new opportunities to make friends i.e at school, work, etc.