1,Cunt

1,Cunt
2.Have you ever get confession from same sex friends around you?

I wish

No ;_;

Asked me if I was bi too but I don't think that counts

A distant friend from my circle once offered me a blowjob, but I declined because I didn't consider him attractive or myself curious.

A gay guy from a couple grades below me in highschool once pretended to be a girl online to get to know me. I can't remember if it was himself or a female friend of his that told me he was that person, but I instantly blocked all contact.

>ausfairies

Yes, rejected him because I am straight and he's been dead for like 7 years now, I think. (Commit suicide)

>Rudetugal

you said no to a blowjob
what are you ? gay ?

Yes, that was very fuckin embarrassing.
>tfw meanwhile no girl ever asked me to be her bf...

Now he is straight and has a girlfriend, and we are still good friends.

Maybe. I fap furiously to traps and might be bicurious, but I'm unwilling to follow up on any curiousity unless the guy fits my expectations (read: as feminine as possible).

sbane
suprisingly I did and it's something I never told to anyone

>We are still good friends
Don't let your guard down, He would bust your hole or secretly blowjob your stick one day when you fall fast asleep by alcohol. I already experienced it.

>I already experiences this
Were you the sleeping guy ?

>da pic
aww creepy as fuck... why is this allowed?

ugh that pic seems so wrong

..and I have porked boys before... not men though

Nah, I'm repulsive to both genders

I've got older relatives who are gay but they never came out to me or my siblings in a formal way. I think we were supposed to be smart enough to work it out ourselves

ever considered a nice heroin habit?

Flag
We don't associate with woolly woofters

Some random hit on me while I was commuting back from work once. Not gay, but it made me feel a lot less hideous as a person.

Flag
We're going out now, he's wonderful.

>Have you ever get confession from same sex friends around you?
yes, some faggot wanted me to fuck him so I told him
>lol U R GAY lmao

A few girls have flirted with me. One asked me out. I later dumped her because she was getting on my nerves with wanting to fuck me all the time lol.

MICHIGAN

Explain.

>being this much of a newleaf
I suppose it's to be expected, being Autumn and all