I hope for your sake that this are indeed good

I hope for your sake that this are indeed good.

these*

mine have been for like 3 & a half - 4 years
though the pads are cracked to all shit probably because i made no extra effort to take care of them

holy fuck you got memed so hard. im really sorry no one deserves that.

They sound like 160$ headphones. I expected a tiny bit better, but i don't feel that i got memed.

lookin hot my dude

ik im jk i dont even have a pair of headphones

if youre not using them for critical listening/studio they're absolutely fine. personally i use them in travel and just generally around the house and they're great for that.

Hurts your ears after a while, but they're pretty good

Should I get some headphones like OPs or should I return my awful sony BT headphones and get some Bose QC35s for like $190?

>bose
lol

Jesus Christ those are both horrible

What's wrong with bose

I've tried the demo at best buy and they sound great

Yes i am surprised at how uncomfortable they are. It feels like i can wear them for 1 hour tops. Sad thing is the beats studios i got 5 years ago are way more comfortable. I forgot i am wearing them sometimes.
Sound quality doesnt compare of course.

The m50x's emphasize a bit too much on the bass, i noticed.
I am honestly very happy with them so far. They sound satisfying. Except for when i listen to classical music.

Shut up dad

Buy some AKGs 701 or 271.

who /hd600/ here

Guy, when's the next Fugazi album coming out?

I dont look like him. Not even 10%

>Open back
LOL

Sorry to tell you OP but you got trolloled

Put cotton pads or something similar under the earpads to build some room for your ears. It works and it's super cheap. I can wear them all day if I want to, before I did it I could only listen to 2 hrs max.

Which headphones do you use?

just bought the shp9500
should arrive soon

how did i do?

better than this faggot

technicas are good
honestly though ive tried lots of audiophile shit and its all the same to me. you cant really tell the difference in quality unless youre listening to a top notch recording

I recommend velour pads if you wanna make the M50xs more comfortable, they also hold back some of the bass.

>not sennheisers

qc35s actually sound really fucking good when the noise canceling is set on, but they sound like a pair of 10 dollar chinese knockoffs when it's off

qt

135€ white parrot zik 2.0 reporting in

kek pleb