So we got 2cm of snow today in Finland...

So we got 2cm of snow today in Finland, how long do you think it takes before our ITALIAN piece of shit trains stop working?

spoilers: they already did in helsinki

ring trains out of operation

VOI HERRANEN AIKA!!!!

Its your own fault for buying them fucking dumbass

should have bought ours

>abloobloobloo eu forced us :(((((

>2cm
manlet snow

i'm glad you like them

HELO YES YEs is finland yes?
we train sell very chep only you friend
wery good

yes helo filnad
yu lik pla
nes in WWII yes?
we hav god train plz buy

>dumbass

Fuck off yank

>not buying superior French trains
You had it coming

>yes Pekka we should definitely buy these trains thought for working in a different latitude they will surely work in our tundra!

lmoa fucking retards

Which makes it even more embarrassing, we're a fucking Nordic country. We get plenty of snow every fucking year but still nothing works here in winters

Stupid bottom

If you think that you've never lived abroad. You should see how somewhere like southern Britain deals with 1cm of snow, it's fucking hilarious.

Is that mr apustaja based of some meme celebrity in finland?

why not buy russian

because EU didn't let ut

Maybe they were bribed with pasta and some wine

Does Ireland even have trains? If you guys do, what is your favorite train? Mine is sm2

Got 20cm today here, shit's pretty cash. Took to long to get home from work though, city has decided that winter starts November 15th so we don't have snow trucks to clear it away yet. Still, maximum comfy.

When your country decides to be the welfare office of the entire world, such is life.

t. expert mongolian decision maker

>city has decided that winter starts November 15th so we don't have snow trucks to clear it away yet.
Is this for real? They started sanding the streets today where i live

For the city streets, yes. Main roads and such are handled by the state department of transportation though, so those get paved.

They did sand the streets in "downtown" though, I noticed. They make the retards who normally work with the park services in summer (this is also a thing, it's literally easier to get employment here if you are a literal retard than it is if you're a college grad) ride around it their little golf carts and throw sand around lmao.

>ride around it their little golf carts and throw sand around lmao.

:DDDDD

But really, the whole "city has decided that winter starts on " isn't a new thing. Back in school, they wouldn't turn the heat on inside until that date. So if winter arrived early we would all freeze, and of course rules of conduct prohibited wearing "outdoor clothes" in the classrooms as well (we would have been less pissed about this if every teacher hadn't been wearing their coat indoors while teaching while simultaneously enforcing the rule for the students).

They dont have trains or public transport where I live

>shut up and do as you're told, we know better
sounds like gommunism alrite

Gotta admit tho, Finns are among the best meets out there
Makes you wish to be Finnish