How were the Nazis racist when even gooks joined their military?

How were the Nazis racist when even gooks joined their military?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_(2011_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So were mericans more racist?

German colonies need not post

Having blacks and asians in the foreign legion doesn't mean shit

They still thought these groups inferior and wanted to rule over them

>N-n-no bro they liked Japs, m-muh honorary Aryrans n shit

>Although pursuing an alliance based on Realpolitik with Imperial Japan in the battle against the "Western Plutocracies" and Soviet Bolshevism, the Nazi leadership ultimately considered this cooperation only temporary in nature. The racial ideology of Nazism predicted that the fate of human civilization depended on the ultimate triumph of the Germanic-Nordic peoples, and in fact the populous Asian continent was seen as the greatest threat to hegemony of the white race. The Japanese people were characterized as 'culture-bearers', meaning they could make use of the technological and civilizational achievements of the Aryan race and by so doing maintain an advanced society, but could not truly create 'culture' themselves.[118] Gerhard Weinberg asserts that the historical evidence points to the conclusion that Hitler, like he had done with the Soviets in the 1939-1941 period, employed a tactic of conceding to the Japanese whatever they desired until they in turn could be defeated in a subsequent war.[119] In early 1942, Hitler is quoted saying to Ribbentrop: "We have to think in terms of centuries. Sooner or later there will have to be a showdown between the white and the yellow races."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

calm down, mike

There's a difference between racism and supremacism.

Do you know his name? Hope he wrote his autobiography

Then he became american.

There's a film about him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_(2011_film)

Yang Kyoungjong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong

one of them was Kim Il-Sung

All fake.
That may not be Korean

But the Ambrose, who was the interrogator said there were 4 Korean in Nordmandie.
Thats the only fact.

How he lived, or whatever is all fabricated. Don't believe.

for hitler some race are more worth and other are worthless, this is how hitler view the races on level scale:
1. Aryans (Germans and Scandinavians)
2. Western Europeans (English, French, Irish etc,) and Asians like Japanese, Chinese and Koreans
3. Mediterranean (Italiens, Greeks, Spanish and Portuguese)
4. Native Americans
5. Other Asian Race
6. Africans
Last Level or Untermenschen: Jews, Sinti, Roma and Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs etc.)
so this korean was for hitler a member of a high race

Koreans look like bad luck in battles.
>Fight for Japan
>Lose
>Fight for Russia
>Lose
>Fight for Germany
>Lose
>Fight for the U.S.A. and both Korea
>Stalemate

Western Europeans are white, aryan, and whiter than the hunnic, russian-raped, asiatic, "Germans"

Yeah also in Vietnam
We did perfect but America did shit so fail.

look at this literal chink

wtf i love hitler now

It wasn't your wars tb.h

Nazis:
>fight alongside niggers, finns and japs
>hitler shakes hands with a black man in olympic games at the time when americans wouldn't do that
2016 education:
Worst racist pig sexist nation 6 trillion juuden!

He also started a world war, i think you're missing that part

>Aryans (Germans and Scandinavians)
Nope, you mean Nordic. Why do people keep confusing these? Everything Non-Semitic/Negroid/Asian were seen as Aryan races.

kek

Aryans were Germanics and Nords im pretty sure

>Hitler hated Slavs
>allied with Croatia, Slovakia and Bulgaria
>depicted shaking hands with their leaders
>Hitler hated the French
>depicted shaking hands with Petain, brought back the body of Napoleon's son to Paris as a gift
the list goes on

really makes you think

Nah, it's not generally acknowledge but there were more than a few Mexicans who enrolled in the US armed services.

what did nazis actually think about the french, according to you ?
i've read everything from they saw us like brothers to they wanted to gas us as well

They were desperate for soldiers. They even accepted spaniards in their army so go figure.

i've always thought this man looks alike tojo

we are not an entirely slavic nation, you are very much mistaken

this theory is purely polithical

Classify me, my dear swiss race doctor

whats wrong with your jaw

Nazis were racist, but they weren't beyond yielding to diplomatic necessity. The same way the US trade with the undemocratic chink, ally with the barbaric Saudi and support the removal of democratically elected governments.
In a sense the real issue with the nazi reich was never it's outside relations, but the internal working and what they intended to do with the people they defeated.
The nazis would have genocided the slavs they had no alliance with and settled germans in their lands. Such was their darwinistic philosophy. Likely in the future they would have turned on the rest of slavs and so on until the master race ruled all. The danger of this vision is plain, war is no longer about way of life or national borders, not about who you will pay what taxes to, war is for existence.
The short term of this plan was known and partially executed, the long term I assume.

>>Hitler hated the French
>>depicted shaking hands with Petain, brought back the body of Napoleon's son to Paris as a gift
Hitler hated the French only because of WWI, he wanted do wash away the shame of the Treaty of Versailles.

nice picture man mind if i save it?

That face says it all. He's seen it all and no longer cares what comes, he's ready.

Nothing?

You look like a pussy faggot, go lift some weight or something.

he just wanted to kill white devils

>Argentinian banter

he just looks underage, like i wouldn't expect a 15yo to be the manliest man t b h

he should get out though

They were edgelords lording the edge without following their own damn rules.
Sure, they had great ideas about running an independent nation, getting rid of the jew cancer, but they fucked themselves up with one of the 7 deadly sins.
Then the untermensch raped them and their wives at the end.

>a Finnboy responds you
show me the boipuccccce

are you that finn with saami ancestry?

No, Karelian and Swiss

interesting, i was wondering why you look so foreign
you dont look Finnic at all, now that you said Swiss , it make sense

You look maximum 17.

me too lol

>lifting weights
That's slave labor

I'm 18½

I have roots in Germany and my last name comes from a town in Nordrhein-Westfalen, so that's that
What concerns me is that slight bump I have on my nose, since I might have some jewish heritage from Germany. My relatives tell jokes about my fathers mothers mother, that she had "such a big nose only because oxygen is free" and I've heard that joke only in the form of "why do jews have such big noses?" so I've concluded that she was a jew. Didn't ask anything tho, the other part of the family had been in the nazi-party

before you said swiss i thought you kinda looked like an Austrian
very interesting
btw your nose isnt jewish at all so i wouldnt worry about it

>That's slave labor
Funny people like you only say that online, I wonder why.

wtf I love nazi germany even more now

This. Nazi apologist are stupid

Well they considered slavs subhumans.

Which is a shame really. Lot of Slavs welcomed the Germans as liberators from the Communists.

>meaning they could make use of the technological and civilizational achievements of the Aryan race and by so doing maintain an advanced society, but could not truly create 'culture' themselves.
So this is where the Asian drones memes come from.

Translation?

What a badass cunt