Why do people lump jazz in with classical and treat it like high art? Jazz is pop music and is mid brow if not low brow...

Why do people lump jazz in with classical and treat it like high art? Jazz is pop music and is mid brow if not low brow. Jazz fans have absolutely no right to patronize rock fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M
youtube.com/watch?v=83DQ9hvIhAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jazz is high low brow.

>Jazz fans have absolutely no right to patronize rock fans.

they have every right to do so tho

>my vanilla ice cream is so much more patrician and complex than your vanilla frozen yogurt!

literally what jazz fans sound like when they patronize rock fans.

>im a faggot and i love a dildo up my ass

literally what you sound like

top retort.

Back to /classicalmemes/, whitey.

These threads are usually made by people who started listening to classical a week ago or at worst 2-3 days ago, prove me wrong.

This thread's probably memeing, but honestly jazz isn't something that could truly compare to classical until stuff like modal, avante garde, free, and certain jazz fusion happened in the scene.

The rest ranges from pop music to easy listening garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M

well what about this shit right here?

didnt u read OP?

it's pop music. What are you even asking?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

How come some people don't get Jazz?

is it because they stupid?

>he thinks there isn't classical that is easy listening garbage

heh, nice try kid

my parents think it's too noisy and unstructured

They haven't heard much jazz then

Show them some Bud Powell or Bill Evans

Terrific bait, OP! I'm 9/10 mad, here! You got me!

eh, i listened to a classic big band radio station when i lived at home. My mom said it was cozy that I listened to it, but she didn't really like it herself.

That's new age garbage, which isn't really considered classical music.

>jazz discussion on Sup Forums

top thread guys

classical
>music

youtube.com/watch?v=83DQ9hvIhAo

well your parents are filthy plebs. i bet they think the beatles or bob dylan are good

why do people treat classical music, all classical music, like it's the highest form of art?
Yes, there are many songs that are intense and deep, but that doesn't everything classical is amazing

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Every thread gets memed and derailed.