Vinyl is superior

>vinyl is superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL2w_exxt0k
youtube.com/watch?v=8SmcRmTaG4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jhOaZqYN5VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7AS46DZyAQg
wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vinyl has a better sound
>i like the click and crack of vinyls

>I love the warmth
>I love the hiss
>it's the true way to listen to music

stupid frogposter

>He collects Vinyls.

>Vinyls

Of course aspies and robots who fail to have actually human feelings would never understand what makes vinyl good. Maybe go out a bit more and interact with the rest of the world. Only then will you truly understand.

> live is superior

youtube.com/watch?v=tL2w_exxt0k

youtube.com/watch?v=8SmcRmTaG4Y

omg tier
youtube.com/watch?v=jhOaZqYN5VQ

live tier
youtube.com/watch?v=7AS46DZyAQg

>they listen to albums from the 50s-70s that were recorded for vinyl only and think they really understand the music as they listen digitally

>he's not able to say why vinyl is better than cd

thats not live u retard. thats a recording. with shitty mics. that clip the waves.

dumb frogposter

I did exactly that though. Not expecting much from your dumb ass though in terms of getting stuff.

it's just a myth

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)

The ONLY thing that makes vinyl worthwhile is the cover art. If I actually want to listen to music, I will 100% of the time opt for digital.

>It sounds warmer.
>You appreciate music more if you actually go through the effort if looking for it. Having all of your music available at the click of a button has had a detrimental effect of people's appreciation of music.
>Vinyl actually encourages you to listen to the full album in its proper trackorder instead of being a pleb who only listens to single songs.
>You're using a Crosley? With NO COUNTERWEIGHT?!?!?! Have fun ruining all of your records.
>Vinyl is killing the mp3 industry!
>Life has surface noise!
>Wow you sure are a butthurt poorfag about the fact you can't afford vinyl. Sour grapes much?
>I just like collecting it for the artwork.

Digital is literally Hitler

Wtf I hate digital now

Not throwing your money down a well is "sour grapes" now apparently.

I've discovered during the last two years, since I can take CD-Rs home from the mastering plant, that there's an astonishing variation in quality between different CD plants. If you think digital is perfect, I have news for you. Many of us have been fooled by this myth that it's just 0s and 1s and therefore copies perfectly. It doesn't. The variations in quality are pretty wild, and random. Just the way you hook up a cable can make a difference. And there's no quality control in these CD plants, other than someone checking whether there's any level being transferred.

Most of us take it for granted that a CD is a CD, and we almost never discuss about varying standards of manufacture. I can't say too much about current US manufacturer's because I have few US made CDs. I have still detected a general shrillness to many US CDs ("let's tweek the high end to make them sound sharp to delude the general public that our CDs sound better than vinyl and tape"). Tweeking the high end also accentuated the hiss. After so many disappointments and revelations having heard import versions after getting US discs I have concentrated on acquiring import pressings.

As for maunfacturers themselves: on the import side I like the clarity of Nimbus UK but they can be hissier and lighter on low end than MPO France which produces well rounded sounding CDs. PDO have been fine except for the recent PDO UK disc rot problem. Sonopress in Germany are adequate. I used to shy away from DADC in Austria (Sony Europe uses them) but have realised that was a personal bias. Nimbus USA (Virginia) vary. Their reissues of the OMD catalogue were shoddy. DADC in Indiana (Sony/Columbia) are so so.

I like Vinyl. It not going to replace my MP3s but I still like it. Its not too expensive anymore and it nice to own. Same with digital games vs physical games. Id just rather own the thing. CDs are fine too

its superior to wax cylinder...

Disproven pasta.