DELET

I do it, I'll always have one hotdog with ketchup and the other with mustard

The lad is spot on.I for one fancy much more some crumpets

M U S T A R D

You don't?

I do this also ketchup+mustard

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz84GKxy7b0

>See this picture and flag
>Know it's going to be about Americans before I read it because that's all Europeans are capable of talking about

I'm an American and I never put anything but God-tier mustard on my hotdogs.

Of course you put ketchup on hotdogs. Once again Britain shows they are clueless when it comes to food.

Where did this "Never ketchup only mustard on hotdogs" meme start anyways? It's bullshit

Look at this hot dog

Canadians are living memes.

this is the musREtard thread i've ever seen

>Bribongs put vinegars on their french fries
>Britbongs unironically invented marmite, HP sauce and Worcestershire sauce, who all have the exact same taste of shit

Also forgot about this Branston shit that has the exact same taste as those 3 things above.

>>Bribongs put vinegars on their french fries

What's wrong with that you fag?

Average british woman having lunch
The liquid texture ruins the crunchy mr.leaf.

>Not putting salt and vinegar on chips

Havent you even tried it?

Bet there aren't even any real chippy's in your fat cunt

I do it too and considering the thread you're the odd one

If you're over 17 and use ketchup on anything you should consider killing yourself

Of course, among a lot of other things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog_variations#Chile

They do this as well.
>this triggers the Italian

DELETE THIS

>vinegar
>worcestershire sauce
>shit
howling

This is a line beta numales still say.

What crunch? French fries are not a crunchy food. You're not suppose to drown it in vinegar anyways frogboy, but some vinegar improves the taste.

Ketchup doesn't go well with hotdogs in my opinion, it's meant more for beef products like hamburgers. Mustard doesn't go well on hamburgers, but is absolutely necessary for hotdogs.

today.com/video/president-obama-vetoes-ketchup-on-hot-dogs-773130819746

Our sitting President is against it though
>no one over 8 should put ketchup on hotdogs

Also, you made this thread yesterday.

It's considered heretical in Chicago. Some places will refuse to serve it to you if you ask and others will mock you. I'm not saying every time but I can't imagine ordering it without some kind of reaction. I thought it was only a Chicago thing though which explains this

Take a German Brötchen and a German bratwurst, put the bratwurst in the Brötchen and you have a delicious dish, eat with ketchup, or mayonnaise, or mustard, it doesn't matter because it tastes good with anything.
When I went to America, I was excited to try their hotdogs that I heard so much about.
They tasted like absolute garbage. I went to several places too to make sure it wasn't just the one place.
I felt like I've been meme'd all these years.
On that note, Americans don't even know what bratwurst is, what they sell as """"bratwurst"""" is an absolute joke, just like their beer too.
I will say they make good burgers though. If you compare burgers in Germany to burgers in America, the German burgers taste very bland. But I get the feeling it's because Germans use actual human food, and not 90% chemical additives to prepare meals

German beer is really good but I found Czech beer the best 2bh

Where did you eat it and how was it made. Only Chicago is really known for great hotdogs but I feel like all the toppings are an acquired taste.

As far as brats, no one takes the pre-packaged stuff as authentic. You have to go to a meat shop for the real stuff.