Frank Ocean Containment Thread

Album is either coming out in the next few hours, or it's coming out tonight at 11 EST.

I WOULD SAY I'M SORRY

>constant stream of amazing neo-soul, soul, funk, modern funk and contemporary r&b released all the time
>funk/soul/r&b threads have less than 5 posters
>p4k rave over pbr&b artists Frank Ocean, D'Angelo and Janelle Monroe
>Sup Forums are suddenly huge rhythm and blues fans

>>Sup Forums are suddenly huge rhythm and blues fans
It would be nice if there was an abbreviation for rhythm and blue but R&B is already taken.

biggest disappointment of the decade guaranteed

SHE'S WORKIN AT THE PYRAMID TONIGHT

hey did you guys know that the song is about a woman working at a strip club called pyramid

Yeah I know it's shocking that a lot of people like and talk about popular artists, wtf right?

pbr&b fits perfectly

it's watered down garbage that whites love in order to seem more cultured

What's the PB stand for?

I thought it was a euphemism for how boners under sheets make pyramids
As a black guy it's so bizarre how white people attack each other like this on mu all the time

Who else /listeningbecausehype/ but haven't heard channel orange? Maybe if it's good I'll try his other record.

>it's so bizarre how white people attack each other like this
it's the cool new thing to do now
one of them will probably pop out of the woodwork to apologise to you now that you've mentioned you're black

i've never heard it the whole way through in one sitting i dont think
definitely some choice cuts but if other people didnt care about this release i probably wouldnt

Listen to Channel Orange first, you have time and its worth the listen.

>>>/twitter/

>it will be complete shit

I will enjoy this shitshow unfolding

>I'm a pleb and only listen to p4kcore approved artists in each genre

It's sad that you don't realize you're just as bad as drones by going out of your way to not listen to things p4k likes

I never listened to Channel Orange. Is his style similar to The Weeknd?

I haven't listened to the weeknd much past trilogy but Frank's style has more variety to it

>missing the point

Except I never said those artists were bad you retarded prick.

The only connecting thread between your posts is assuming that all (apparently white) frank ocean fans don't like classic or other recent rnb and crying about them allegedly doing this because p4k tells them to

Get the dick out of your ass and stop giving a shit about the tastes of others to the point where you make retarded caricatures for the sole purpose of making yourself seem superior

btfo