Pink Season

Do you think this album/mixtape will actually have 100+ songs on it? He's already put out a ton of music videos since the first mixtape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OsRPWRJ7PY
youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to be 18 or older to use this website.

>hating based papa fraku
kys

please go die in a ditch

i cant imagine anyone with an IQ over 50 finding filthy frank or whatever the fuck you call him to be the slightest bit entertaining

please stop posting

(OP)

not saying that you are retarded because you like filthy frank but who the fuck said that 100+ tracks are gonna be on pink season?
This Album will be one big shitpost. Im looking forward to it

>le randumb XDDDDD

Vomit Cake video is GOAT you tastless faggot

confirmed for underage

Confirmed for no sense of humor

if you want legitimately good humor then maybe mature a bit and look for comedy off of fucking youtube

very random. come back in a few months and make a thread about tim and eric, or worse, mde

Some of the rap stuff he does is either decent or just boring.
His stuff under Joji or Chloe Burbank or whatever the autist wants to be called is way more enjoyable.
His videos are just pure tryhard garbage.

Tim & Eric were good but anyone remotely inspired them is total dogshit for 10 year olds.

You must clearly have an above average sense of humor. It's not like humor is based on opinions or anything.

Go chug a cup of lighter fluid, cunt.

i agree that it's all subjective but anyone who seriously finds youtube entertainment funny is just an awful person

I feel bad for him because he just wanteda small hipster comedy channel but now he needs to circlejerk with h3 and pander to 12 year olds to make money

>reported

your hormones are raging, I understand it's a difficult time for you, but I suggest you go under your covers and wank off. It really helps.

what a sweeping statement to make

jesus this can't be real

Joji is a great producer

The only legitimately good comedy to come out of YT is Million Dollar Extreme and a handful of random videos.
No "comedy channel", especially the 9Gag comment section in human form, is worth watching.

Whenever I see a filthyfrank or joji thread it's a friendly reminder to get off this piece-of-shit board because of the toxic hugbox cesspool it's become for grimes-fawning, sexually confused tumblr-nu-male, rym-core scum.

>Pink Season

Will Aldean and Fishmans be featured on this?

humour is incredibly subjective, you'd probably find a lot of people would disagree

>MDE
MDE TV show premiers tomorrow night senpai get hype

o shit i forgot about that
it's really happening?
i hope the kikes at adult swim dont make him tone it down and just turn it into another le ironic eric andre/tim and eric 3 am parody show

>Sam Hyde gets his own TV show
>Franku and Ethan don't

What the fuck man?

Ethan is an unfunny Reddit faggot and Filthy Frank wouldn't translate well to TV.

h3h3 is the best faggot

>Trips don't lie

E.T. 2 is a masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OsRPWRJ7PY

I was worried it would turn into le meta intentionally bad stuff but the teaser looked pretty promising. I doubt they'll feature racist diatribes but if they can make it on par with the sketches then it'll be great.

tv doesn't mean shit in 2016

Millions more viewers and head honcho hollywood jew $$$ compared to like 200,000 viewers online and youtube ad money yeah it does. Plus Adult Swim is a big brand and one of the few TV networks young adults actually watch.
I've only seen this one and it's pretty good
I think Sam said the network made him tone down some of the more racy stuff but it's still pretty out there. Adult Swim doesn't censor much.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

Frank >>> MDE
MDE tries too hard to be deep thinking man's comedy while Franku is just good fun and dank memes

Come back when you grow up boyo

you seem really upset about this

Filthy Frank is the Jason Aldean meme of youtube

Only 12 year olds think its funny

>Plop

Aldean is a great meme dude. It's too subtle for the normalfags to get and can compete with the best of [s4s] in terms of post-ironic value