After about 4 years on this board, I feel I have officially outclassed practically everyone on here...

After about 4 years on this board, I feel I have officially outclassed practically everyone on here. At first it was interesting; learning all kinds of new music from here. Reading the discussions. Laughing at the shit posts. Slowly but surely, I've grown from the plebeian I used to be. I learned new music. I discovered new styles. My taste expanded. My preferences matured. First it began with the essentials charts. Then the more praised about albums in each sub thread/genre. Then it increased to more ethnic and ostentatious sounds. I listened to every album on RYM's top 4000 plus thousands more. I crept through all the experimental/obscure threads here. Everything I saw, I heard and I outgrew out of. There hasn't been a newly shared album in any share threads that I haven't listened through already. My music library is over 48TB. I've downloaded everything from the mutorrent site. I now know that true patrician-ism is realizing that all kinds of music have merits.

What more is there to do guys? This thread has no more purpose for me. I'll only stay if one of you can post an album that I haven't heard of already.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S66643577#p66644170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've already posted this thread you fucking goober

Aren't you special. Leave if you want to, the fact that you posted this thread means that you don't actually have any interest in leaving, or you just wanted to brag about how cool and hip and "above it all" you are.

And yet you're still a virgin

man are you gonna post this every 2 weeks

2/10
1/10
Shut the fuck up tripfag

>not already knowing all of these albums before you went on Sup Forums for the first time

You will forever be a spoon fed pleb sorry

If you're all about that shit, what's the third best album in all your 48TB collection

Okay.

ITCOTCK

if you listened to all that music and still think this is some sort of contest you can outclass people in, you missed the point

1/10 why exactly

Listen to djent

>2016
>still listening to music

oh shit. ITAOTS is #1, isn't it

Listened to alreadt. 2/10 at best

Are you Anthony Fantano?

so youre where I was at at 19

Actually somewhat decent. 4/10

>pretend he's patrician
>his library is not 48tbs of pure eurobeat

fuck off pleb

Do you absorb the world as you see it ?

We've been through this before, unless you name your 10 favorite albums we have nothing to talk about.

see

3/10. Ocean Man the only decent song 2bh

fuck you that album is a 10/10

most autistic thread i've ever fucking seen

When you've heard as much music as I have, young pleb, you will know that's not true.

0/10

Scaruffi with pent up sexual frustration

3/10

pleb

>mfw in the previous thread someone posted a fake album and OP rated it

BTFO mate

Have you even listened to any on these albums thoroughly? Or do you go by first impressions, and score them even lower for bait?

Upload it you fucking faggot

this might actually be the best grindcore i've heard.

this rips the shit out of any ''math core'' that comes out nowadays jesus.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S66643577#p66644170

This outdoes eveything in folk. Anything less than a 7 and you're a fraud

2/10

The "funny to amount of shitpost" ratio is a little too low for this one, friend

r8 Phish - A Live One

This was taken in a mall in the Phillipines 2 year ago. This is overlooking Batangas you fucking dumbass

3/10

What album is this? reverse image search isn't giving any results

Have you even listened to every lil B song ever?

It's a picture I took 2 years ago. It's the view from a mall in the Philippines

He said before that his music testing system is far to complex for any of us to understand.
Also it's clearly bait.

nice pic desu

3/10

10/10

>reddit-core
>10/10

/thread

9/10

2/10

1/10

8/10

1/10

3/10

Numbers - These

AYY, whadda bitch

>After about 4 years on this board
>I listened to every album on RYM's top 4000 plus thousands more.

how many albums do you listen to a day?
i only get through 800 albums or so a year myself, and i'm a filthy neet.

Also post some of your favs please, i'm curious.

FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT THIS IS A USELESS FUCKING BAIT THREAD FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAT BUMPING UGLY NERD

FUCK OFF

It really isn't. More of a 7.5-8/10. It has some serious lulls and it's diversity in sounds drops in the back half of the album.
I've listened to it over 20 times. I thought it was 10/10 initially too.

FUCK OFF