Anyone going to Boris tonight?

Anyone going to Boris tonight?

I am

How late do you think it will go?

Same here, woo hoo DC!

I checked the setlist and I can't believe it but they are playing their BEST ALBUM IN ITS ENTIRETY! PIC RELATED!

Well they go on at 9:30 and Pink is like an hour long so you do the math

I'm excited for it, never been to a concert in this type of venue

I didn't know they went on at 9:30, damn I have to catch the 10:30 metro

Pink is fucking long as shit, the show will go on till 11:00

Anyone else here get the 3LP re-release? The sound quality is great, but that packaging sucked besides the now-legible english lyrics.

Anyone else taking the metro towards nova?

would it be a good idea to bring earplugs to a band like this?

You should wear ear pro to most shows but yes Borris is loud as shit

Jesus Christ YES

I saw Boris with Liturgy in 2011 at DC black cat and I thank god I wore earplugs - loudest show I ever went to. It would be stupid to not wear earplugs to any rock show, especially one as loud as this will be. Tinnitus is a motherfucker and thankfully I wore earplugs to almost every show I went to.

Just get some HEAROES or some of the red ones from CVS or Rite Aid - at least 30db noise reduction.

of course yeah melon
>Best Album
OP's pic is their best album

I am. Super pumped to hear Pseudo-bread and Afterburner

It was a joke lol. I liked AttentioN Please, but it doesn't seem to get any love here.

Flood and Pink are their best albums.

Saw them in Austin, Pseudo-Bread was just as loud as you think it would be, the crowd kind of took a break from moshing and just let it wash over them

Anyone know if they have earplugs available at the venue?

Just stop at any drug store in the area or pick some up right now before you go.

I'm seeing them on the 23rd here in Portland.

Saw them in Nashville, was directly in front of Wata

Loudest thing I've ever fucking heard in my life, god damn. Ear protection definitely recommended. you're in for a treat, lad

I saw them in Orlando last Friday. Pretty sick

Is Pink being released on CD as well or just vinyl?

Damn, I wish it was any other night except tonight. Have fun my fellow DMV niggas.

according to discogs, it's also on a double CD!