There are countries in Europe that are less intelligent on average than African Americans on average

>there are countries in Europe that are less intelligent on average than African Americans on average

Yurope lol

shut up nerd

>Albania

inb4

>t-t-t-they a-aren't e-e-e-e-europe pls no bully

THEY FUCKING ARE

YUROPOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMFAO

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER????

It's outdated ya fuck.We got internet so we smart noe

Concidering how all the IQ maps of Europe are redicilously different from each other, at least 90% of them must either use unreliable sources or be straight up bullshit.
What makes this the right one?

>We got internet so we smart noe

implying you didn't stab the only one with internet connection and computer in your village so you could post this, you yuropoor town rapist

I don't know but they all seem to have similar pattern, Portugal and Ireland being a bit dumb + Turkey and Balkans the worst

Cringy desu

This as well

Wtf I hate USA now

I honestly think the median IQ of 100 is ridiculously low. And it's pathetic that the entire female population has a lower IQ.

Did you just make it yourself?

If you were to exterminate all people with an IQ less than 130 it would become the new 100.

>And it's pathetic that the entire female population has a lower IQ

Not true. Their average IQ is roughly the same. What's significantly different is the standard deviation which is narrow compared to men.

I wonder what todays 100 were 200 years ago

Probably the same as a 167 today. After all, the stats now have to account for all the African, Islamic, Polish and Belgian migrants.

to be fair it might not even be equitable to grade female and male brains on the same scale since there is some proof that they function slightly different when it comes to problem solving.

Yeah, women can't solve problems. We need a special scale for handicapped people that they can use.

I think women are better when it comes to memory and language skills but worse when it comes to spatial abilities and logic or something

wew lad lets play nice

What's wrong with you?!

>dumbtugal

Wow I think your cringy post made me dislike Albanians a little less

wouldn't be surprised considering the biological differences. it's pretty fascinating even for a layman, mostly how different parts of the brain can be used for the same function and grey matter being more prominent in male brains and white matter female.

interesting stuff

I think they learn and utilize knowledge very differently as a result of that. I'm pretty sure women have the potential to be great at solving mathematical equations, since it demands communication between several different parts of the brain. However, I think men are able to learn maths in a more intuitive way, assigning outputs to inputs somewhat like a computer.