Your country (very Sup Forums related)

>Your country (very Sup Forums related)
>Have you seen your country's leader in person?
USA
Yes

Why are people from countries like USA, North Korea where have no monarch don't have moderated views?

I don't understand what you're trying to say

yes, I've unironically met the queen and even shaken her hand

I shagged her

Oh wow. That's sounds pretty fucking cool

king nigger had a huge crowd when he visited Ireland
Never understood why hes so loved in Europe

Novelty

Yes, I saw our president on two occassions.

For the first time it was at the discussion about the WWII fascist Slovak state and a public screening of a new Holocaust-themed movie from Hungary (Son of Saul - it won an Oscar later on).

The second time was at the art exhibition focused on propaganda. He gave a small speech there. I accidentaly bumped into the minister of culture who was also present.

Are you a special citizen?

I was a child desu but yeah it's a story for sure.

Not at all. Our country is just pretty small (population 5 million) and our president likes to go to these cultural events.

sadly, I've met our current prime minister

It think it would be so cool to be able to shake hands with the president. But then I'd have to accomplish somethihg.
I guess 5 million is pretty small. Still very cool

I thought I saw Obama once visiting sick people in a hospital, I asked for his autograph and everything.
Turns out it was just a severe burn victim though

He was a neighbour of my uncle a few years back when he still lived in a commie block in Karlova Ves. My grandfather used to brew marholovica for him ever autumn.

Another neighbour, a sociologist, was a good friend with Fico. One time our family invited him to our weekend cottage (horská chata) and I argued with him about Putin after we got drunk (he said that our PM agrees with him).

Bratislava is small.

I once saw Wilders in person. He's a big guy.

Went to Obama's second inauguration. Closest I got to him was the big ass screens they set up on the Capitol lawn. I did run into Nancy Pelosi at Union Station if that's worth anything. She was dropping off her grandkids.

i have seen prince edward once and have spoke with her majesty the queen personally once, complete luck

Saw him together with the pope this monday desu.

speaking of which did sweden survive the curahzy pope

Sure, never seen such an amount of police though. Makes me think.

I know what you mean. When Obama came here The Hague pretty much turned into a military zone.