Live with ultra-aryan Chad of a Swedish übermensch specimen friend

>live with ultra-aryan Chad of a Swedish übermensch specimen friend
>mfw he doesn't really like Swedish girls so he fucks exchange students all the time
>mfw he has probably cucked half of this board by now, especially Americans, Indians, Chinese, Italians and Germans I tell you your girls are CRAZY for his big Swedish cock
>mfw thinking of you alone while he plows your women like the stud that he is

Can any women resist the big viking cock? Are Swedish men just the ultimate alphas?

Other urls found in this thread:

motesplatsen.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't you fuck them yourself though
it's your roommate who is cucking you by not giving you a chance to fuck them, much more than an american is cucked because a swede fucked an american girl (??what is this retarded logic) and on top of that you're happy and bragging about the whole thing

t. kissless virgin

You look desperate m9

>Being vicariously proud in the sexual exploits of your superior
The beta in OP's post is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

No? How am I cucked because a guy of my race and people fuck women from other races and people? Last time I checked it wasn't Swedish girls who went abroad to get boned by foreign exotic men. But ye Pierre we had a real sweet french girl over, a good girl I tell you, she singed really good if you catch my drift.

Did you fuck her?

>cry yourself to sleep every night to the sounds of your roommate having sex every night
who got cucked again?

I fucked a 10/10 slav prostitute earlier this week. I'm sure she'll return to east europe again soon so she can find a virtuous Christian Polish husband.

No you are cucked because you have to brag about another man's accomplishments, it's just sad
is 100% right

I don't care who that French woman fucked, all women in the world are the same seriously
>Last time I checked it wasn't Swedish girls who went abroad to get boned by foreign exotic men.
lol yeah right i bet spanish/italian erasmus program is full of swedish girls

What comes around goes around

not even close to the power of a bbc tyrone

This post was just plain sad.

>all these salty cucks ITT

lmfao enjoy having your women TAKEN by Swedish alphas. We're literally taking women from your tribe, impregnating them and making you raise our sons like fucking bitches. Do you understand what we're doing to you? The Swedish sperm is dominating your bitchboy sperm.

wait you fantasize about your roommate fucking girls?

That's normal in Sweden.

Nice try but Swedes are fucking revolting and autistic betas. There are some good looking guys but they're like 1% or less

t. been to Sweden for 3 months

So you just sit in the other room and listen to them fuck and jack off or what?

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself. Unless you're a girl your opinion is irrelevant.

Wow, no wonder Sup Forums makes fun of us Swedes

So basically, you sit on chair cheerleading your friend fucking beautiful women in front of you?

>Swedes
>ultra-chad
>good looking
>alpha

howling atm

Not sure if shitposting proxy or actually serious

>>good looking
How is that wrong though?

all swedes ive met were retards
and dark girls like whites because their own men look like disgusting animals

well I mean, the people on display are supposed to be cherrypicked and they look like rats ass

motesplatsen.se/

I'm a Jew with a pretty small penis and I've fucked every races girls...but not my own. Does that mean I'm Jew cucked or does that make everyone else Jew cucked? These are the tough questions

Dating sites are for losers and single parents
You'd have to visit before you judge

I read on Sup Forums that Jews tend to outbreed. So there some were magnetic repulsion going on there.