Worst tracks

ITT: tell what your least favorite track is from an album and others will tell you why you're wrong

pic related
>to here knows when

>To Here Knows When
You mean I Only Said?

to here knows when is the best song on the album
greatest textures, probably the song with the most artistic direction as far as trying to make the song "sound" like what it's about (sex)
meant for you to just get lost in

fuck no

It's filler and you know it.

to here knows when sounds like a slowed down orgasm covered in reverb

Both wrong. Correct answer is Soon

Only shallow and when you sleep are the only good songs on the album.

indian summer

are we posting best or worst tracks i'm genuinely confused

shut the fuck up you idiot, what the fuck?

But soon is a great closure track. It's a great mix of To Here Knows When and When You Sleep

>I felt your shape

oh shit nvm i meant soon as a best track
it's too late for me to read properly

Oh, I read the thread wrong. Worst track is "deep". Obviously.

well best track is I want wind to blow so idk why you wrote i felt your shape

I Felt My Size or Samurai Sword are the best tracks.

it is if you're a pleb

should I stay or should I go

what? i dont know how that song could be anyone's least favorite. its one of the high points on loveless to me. only shallow is the worst song on that album to me. the main riff is really not that good and most of the album tops it

The whole album was pretty bad desu

Both you cunts know it's Touched

You're wrong because of your inability to distinguish the multiple guitar tracks. The worst is Soon because of the blatant repetition and borderline lazy songwriting (still good tho).

Know Your Rights is a pretty poor attempt at recreating their early sound even though they clearly want to
experiment with genre in every other track. Should I Stay or Should I Go hops yo.

>To Here Knows When
You mean Blown a Wish. To Here Knows When is the best song on the whole goddamn thing.

blasted on a proper hi-fi, it becomes a decent track actually, but a compressed radio version blasting from someone's shitty car speakers is definitely very played out.