La Cucaracha

Or 12 golden country greats, fuck country music

You may burn me at the stake now.

(Sarah is GOAT-tier, though)

Big Jilm and Push th' Little Daisies are the greatest Ween songs though

this post ain't brown

La Cucaracha

Their best album is GodWeenSatan

It's mostly the production for me, honestly. I actually enjoy most of the songs, but the overuse of the drum machine and general tinny-ness really turn me off. I know the whole lo-fi thing is part of the charm, but this particular sound comes across as plastic. I usually prefer listening to live versions of Pure Guava tracks.

White Pepper of course. So bland compared to their other work

OCEAN MAN

what about Don't Get 2 Close (2 My Fantasy) dude

how does it feel to be so wrong

Correct, some stand out tracks like Fiesta, Blue Balloon and Friends but a lot of forgettable ones too

Wrong. Great album, and I'm not usually a country fan, it's obviously got an older sound and I like it.

Little Birdy, Big Jilm, Sarah, The Stallion Pt 3, Tender Situation are all 10/10 senpai, and the cover is great too

Nah, listen again. It's not as experimental maybe, but it is great. Ween does psychedelic well, it's like a safer mollusk but still GOAT

The Pod would be another acceptable answer. Some good tracks but a lot of filler. GWS has some filler too but it's mostly great.

I didn't like White Pepper until I started playing some of the songs on guitar, then I loved it. (The Long Beach Island Tapes, which were White Pepper demos, have some of the best Ween songs though.

I really don't care for Shinola. I don't know why, some of the songs are great, but others I really don't like.

Live versions of big jilm are better Imo. The one off live at Stubbs is great

There is no worst.

On of those bands where it doesn't apply.

LOLSORANDOM STONER ROCK

Boys Club, I Fell in love Today, Did You See Me, How High Can you fly, transitions, the rift

All good songs

Fuck off, what's wrong with rock & stoners? Troll.

Mutilate yourself, my man.

DUDE IM A BORING STRAIGHT EDGE JUDGMENTAL CUNT WHO SHITPOSTS ALL DAY AND IS TOO MUCH OF A FAGGOT TO SMOKE AND CHILL OUT LMAO

Anyone know where to find Quebec shirts?

I saw them on ebay (bootlegs) for a brief period of time but now they're gone. I really want one. I already have a mollusk shirt but I think Quebec would look cool too. Still need more ween posters too, only have 4.

Axis: Bold As Boognish

Official releases? See I never cared for Moistboyz, if that counts.

For me the worst is The Pod, find it mostly samey and kind of hard to bear.

Where should I go next with Ween, I only really liked Push th' Little Daisies and The Stallion Pt. 3 off of Pure Guava, and that's all I've heard so far.

Listen to The Mollusk right now, it's amazing.

Then Quebec. Then White Pepper and Shinola. Then the rest if you want some weirder stuff.

ween is ariel pink for normies :D

their earlier stuff is harder to get into if you're new to ween. listen to the mollusk, quebec, and white pepper. the latter two are the most normal you'll ever get out of them.

ariel pink is literally for faggots try again

Is there a single bad song on The Mollusk?

No.

Closest thing is Blarney Stone but that's a fun song for drinking.