>export
>listener comments on how it's just a ripoff of the original song
>'lmao someone has never heard of sampling'

Is this really where we're at

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rz4SLrma-r4
youtube.com/watch?v=IwciRTKhrDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh gee, somebody on Sup Forums who thinks sampling is unoriginal shit. How refreshing and unique. Tell me: do you also like Radiohead? Do you also love/despise Frank Zappa? Do you also think Jazz is pretentious? Let us revel in your original attempts at music criticism, based user.....

Who shit in your cereal today user?

Sorry. Well, not really, but I suppose that was shitty...

To answer your question though:
My disease has worsened to the point it's pretty much impossible for me to function in anyway normally half the time, I'm broke as fuck - THIS close to just fucking robbing people, I now have no job, I have no friends (that's why we're ALL here though, so that doesn't count), and all I want is a place to talk about music. That's all. But no, it's a choice between RYM's half-assed inactive forums or you, Sup Forums; you who spam the same five fucking bands over and over again, interspersed with two-year old memes, shit-tier race baiting from Sup Forums, and posts to circlejerk over your "unequalled" tastes.........

In summation: YOU shit in my cereal today, Sup Forums. You shit in my cereal every goddamn day, over and over again until the milk has been thoroughly absorbed and the frosted flakes have become unpalatably mushy. Thank you.

Then quit eating cereal

Sup Forums is cancer, if you can't function with shitpost autism, it's best to move on, it's not like anyone will actually judge you for thinking Sup Forums is shit, hell, Sup Forums thinks Sup Forums is shit!

Buddha says, "Move the bowl"

I can function fine with it, it's just disappointing sometimes; my stubbornness won't let me leave until I choke on the shit and die. But I'm still gonna point it out - like you said, even Sup Forums thinks Sup Forums is shit, and if there's one thing Sup Forums is good at, it's being vocal about how shit something is...

Yes.
Sampling is a dreadful practice when learning music is so easy.

Retard spongefaggot

You choose the life you live.

Awesome. I now choose to be a completely healthy billionaire who's cause of death will be getting his dick sucked too often for an 80 year old dick to take. Thank you. I expect this desicion will take it's effect shortly.....

The comment you're replying to is me.

I'm not the OP.

>Is this really where we're at
nope, you're just listening to some really low quality shit.

Try not listening to popular music or bedroom producers

Ok, then I'm not sorry. Sorry.

And quit devaluing Pepes; there's already a recession on.

I'm a pepe salesmen. I have to sell or my family will starve

Pretty much this.

Stop being a degenerate OP

>What is The Avalanches
>What is DJ Shadow
>What is The Books
>What is J Dilla
>What is Oneohtrix Point Never
>What is Nujabes
>What is The Caretaker
Really make you think...

Ill trade you some dank images for a arae pepe

woof, opto, or brooks pls go

try another board

NO

you are a faggot

lol this guy I hate people like this

youtu.be/rz4SLrma-r4

this is all original

The only thing worse than those people are people who use "lol"

>The Caretaker
I like his music but I wouldn't call it creative at all, it's literally just old ballroom records with reverb added

Hello, Reddit

Sampling music can be god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=IwciRTKhrDc

Is this pasta?

take a look at this fucking pleb