Who would win?

Who would win?
Isis or the Mexican Cartel?
I'm thinking the Mexican Cartel.

isis desu

cartels couldn't beat the autodefensas

Who would win xdddd?Isis or the local criminal ring which people also stereotype my country XDDDD?I'm thinking the later one XdddDD

ur mom would win

This

XD Lol

xDdxdxddzddDdDDDDd

the american government

That's a relative example, the cartels did in fact beat many of the autodefensa groups through corruption and infiltration.

It's an apples to oranges thing.

The Jews

Huitzilopochtli

----ISIS----

>Best strength
Massive kills
>Economical power
xxxxo
>Size
xxxoo
>Intelligence
xxxxo
>Global influence
xxxxx

----CARTELS----

>Best strength
Beheading/intimidation
>Economical power
xxxxo
>Size
xxooo
>Intelligence
xxxxo
>Global influence
xxooo

ISIS, I think. ISIS is more organized and have more guns. And ISIS is more brutal in their executions.

Is x a point or o??

Basically this. Everyone's afraid of their moms.

do you read left to right, or right to left?

Who would win?

ISIS vs 1 billion lions

>the Mexican cartel
>implying there's one unified cartel

I doubt the cartels could beat Isis. The cartels typically lose very badly when they actually have engaged the Mexican military in open combat. The major reason why the cartels are still so strong is that some corrupt politicians in Mexico actively work with cartels and disallow the Mexican military from just going out and hunt them all down.

I'd give that one to isis, not because of strength and military training but because they are complete nut jobs controlled by religion.
The moment people stop want to join the cartel because the risk is to high compared to the money, that's the moment the cartel would fall.
In a total war (implying that's even reasonable), the cartel would win.

How many stones does 1 isis weigh ?

>In a total war (implying that's even reasonable), the cartel would win.

Isis invades Durango, bans the purchase of luxury SUVs, makes accordions illegal and enacts laws which bar men from wearing gold colored clothing with boots. Isis is defeated in 12 hours.

>Isis invades Durango
This is where your logic stops working.
Also, Didn't the US army take 10 years hunting down a single man in a mountain range?
Also, the cartel works like any other enterprise, just like Pepsi or apple. The moment a product stops being profitable, that's the moment the brand falls down. I mean, why would they even consider going on a full on war, if they can only wait till the US do their usual shit show.