There needs to be more of this

There needs to be more of this

Here's one I made some time ago

Lmao perfect

Mumford and Sons confirmed for ruining indie music forever.

this is some stupid ass tumblr shit
please kill yourself
why does it say that classic rock has a solo at the start of the song? fucking retards man i swear

sik

found the classic rock fan

>wronghands1.wordpress.com
Hmmm, it doesn't seem like tumblr is mentioned here sir

2deep4me

Fuck off you're obviously booty bothered.

Awesome

He's right though it is retarded

>"Weird key change" for pop
>"Drum solo" in the middle of a rock song

Yeah, usually the pop song modulates to a different key during the outro, but it's not anything too out there (it's usually a semitone or a whole tone from the tonic) .

The classic rock chart would describe Van Halen if it had a drum solo in every song.

OP here, the only one i think is a little off is classic rock, but only a little. Rearrange the parts and it applies to a lot more though...

That said i actually dig some parts of everything listed here, there's nothing wrong with seeing flaws in stuff you dig and laughing at them.

heres one i made for tool a long time ago

so true

>indie
>banjo
???

Indie is a massive umbrella genre and a lot of alt-country and folk rock bands that use banjos fall under it.

I guarantee you whoever made it only knows Mumford & Sons, and that's what they meant. Most indie folk and alt. country rarely use banjos, even.

This is great

it would describe 80s rock especially.
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Maybe you're right about them only knowing Mumford and Sons but there are plenty that use banjos. Some might not fit much with the indie label though even if they are independent artists but that's even more reason why the term is stupid.

It doesn't work when you're clearly just fanboying.

i made it for someone who's a fan, so of course i didn't describe everything completely objectively, though i'm wondering what you think goes as far as being "fanboying"

>Replace with ukulele for today.

kek love this

I saw this one a couple of days ago, I didn't make it.

wtf I hate postrock now

choon