How does Sup Forums feel about Anthony Fantano?

How does Sup Forums feel about Anthony Fantano?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2LSB-rIGSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE DEATH GRIPS LMAO

he looks like a fat skeleton

he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now

so we'll meme him. because he can take it. because he's not our hero. he's the internets busiest music nerd. the needledrop.

>mfw im not the only one whos high af

Would like him more if he didn't seem like such an alt-rightist edgelord on his second channel

I bet you're an atheist.

>DUDE TIP HAHAH THATS YOU
>DEUS VULT
>DON'T CUT YOURSELF ON THAT EDGE HAHA
>XD ATHEISM IS A MEME

So what if he is? Are you?

I bet most people on Sup Forums are.

Since when did atheism start being associated with lefties? I thought that was a libertarian stereotype.

Literally one of my least favorite people on the planet. I hope he gets cancer.

we created him

d-damn...

I honestly enjoy his content. Of course I'm going to disagree with him from time to time, but I enjoy his reviews, he's well spoken, knows what he's talking about most of the time. I can't really fault him too much. He seems pretty self aware too.

He knows most of this board hate him relentlessly.

>tfw the internet has ruined the whole idea of being a sane, normal atheist/anti-theist
I'm almost afraid to tell people in real life. Luckily most of my closer friends are atheists/non believers too so it's not a big deal.

Fuckthony Himtano

I do not like him, and I am certain that his eventual death would bring me large amounts of joy.

I like his reviews. He's pretty thoughtful, even when I don't agree with him.

I feel like he has some OK opinions and some god awful opinions that need to never see the light of day.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=w2LSB-rIGSM

warm and a little bit aroused.

He's the best.

Has some good and some bad opinions, I mostly watch him for new albums to listen to

*dip bedora*
xD banana nigger

very mad that his Sup Forums guy character didn't return for the AMSP review

kind of weird how he's a big time "youtube celebrity" who gets 100k plus views on videos just a day after their release

>count cheska

How's he alt-right from what I've seen he's a Bernie supporter

he's def left leaning, but I guess he understands that sjw's are cancer on art. he doesn't want his musics to get bleeched

DUDE MEMERAP LMAO

i really dislike the numeric rating system, and sometimes his reasoning for disliking something is extremely whack (there are certain records that flew way over his head, whereas he gave macklemore's shitty album an 8)

You should probably consider suicide.

5/10 blank face,nevr forget

>i really dislike the numeric rating system
Same. I don't rate music or movies with a number at all. Seems stupid as fuck.

Lol wow he does

Cute

Only internet celebrity I really fuck wit

>66916145

fagtony asstano

I unironically love his "Meme Review" series

But his DG ratings are wrong, GP should be a 10 and TMS a 7 desu

bbs

wewes

a a izzs

feg

but isnt the alt right atheist? isnt that what makes them "alt"?

FYI Sup Forums mods suck this guy dick and if you report these threads you get a 3 days ban.

Man has he been a music fan since he was in the womb?

>disliking / liking something
>doesn't use numeric rating something
>dumb as fuck

wew all hail edge lord.

Fuck off Anthony.

dude the alt right are christian af

not really

his wife is black idiot

>mfw Sup Forums hates fatnano because Sup Forums are literally numale: the board, meanwhile fantano is an assertive entrepreneurial alpha male who lifts, has a long time significant other, and is not ashamed of his powerful, unbridled masculinity

Still trying to force that meme eh?

I wish I had a qt black hipster girlfriend like her shut the fuck up.

it's pretty funny how a death grips fan would try to shit on any other form of music when they're insufferable hypebeasts for one of the corniest most shittiest to date

>le just my opinion u kno that rite?

fuck off

Everyone with half a fucking brain is agnostic at the very least. All logic points firmly towards atheism.

>traditional values
>atheism
Pick one

>dude the alt right are christian af

Values and morals certainly do not come from religion, books like The Bible just took some morals that existed and used them (and added in some awful, awful things to go with them).

Makes you think.

That's some facebook tier shit 2bh.

Bahahahahahahaha logic? That some being in the sky existed and just created everything, despite ALL evidence showing otherwise? Religion is like a story a fucking 5 year old would invent, how anyone with more intelligence than a potato can believe it is beyond me. I mean, he made a man out of dust, a woman out of his ribs, there's a talking snake, the Earth is 5,000 years old, no dinosaurs or life before that...how fucking high were they when they wrote it?

Honestly why would you watch a review for an opinion
I watch/read reviews so I know what to expect when listening to something for the first time

The scientific basis for the beginning of the Universe is extensively documented, backed up by heaps of evidence, and makes perfect sense if you are clever enough to understand it. The Creationist belief has absolutely no evidence whatsoever (not only that, there is mountains of evidence for why it is completely impossible), it makes no logical sense at all in any way, it is a fairy-tale, and it is only believed by people who would be docked marks for spelling their own name incorrectly in an exam.

>a sentient being somehow coming into existence then creating the universe is easier to believe than the big bang

>hedonism is bad

well Sup Forumsled

>tries to fedora bait
>posts an amish guy
You're a special kind of stupid friend.

What did he mean by this?

The problem is that Creationists take the view of "none of that science makes any sense", as opposed to "I'm too stupid to understand it".

that's the joke

>hedonism is good

>>>reddit.com

I like him as an entertainer and I mostly watch stuff like the meme review. Don't really care that much about him as a reviewer.

Anthony wouldn't be caught dead at an Athiest pride march.