What is Sup Forums's Spotify android alternative?

What is Sup Forums's Spotify android alternative?

Shameless selfbump because I'm a loser and no one loves me

You are aware there is a Spotify app for Android

128gb microsd ya knob

An SD card or Google Music

>What is Sup Forums's Spotify android alternative?
......uh spotify?

Yeah, but it sucks that you need to pay for premium to listen to the song you want.

The alternative is pirating your music.

>b-but muh supporting the artists
Most of the money you pay to Spotify goes to the Spotify executives, not the artists. They're screwed into shit deals to put their music on streaming services because they have become so uniquitous now and physical sales have declined heavily. Don't support these money-grabbing bigwigs who run the music industry. Support the artists: pirate their music, and buy shirts and accessories, and vinyls if you're into it. Go to their shows and buy something from the booth.
Take control of the presentation of your music. Put it on whatever device you want, adjust the metadata however you want, customize your music player however you want.

Just pay for premium, poorfag.

sounds like a lot of work when i can just pay $10 a month for any song i want.

>any song i want

Whatever music I have on my microSD that I want to listen to in my music player.

(google search "spotify mod apk", newfriend)

Soulseek is so fucking easy

It's called uploading music

>streaming
>ever

yup, it's Spotify

the convenience of having my playlists available on my phone and fairly convenient sync to cut down on bandwith use were big reasons why I started using Spotify in the first place

does this actually work

Google music. Upload your own music or pay £10 a month for streaming

yeah, I still get occasionally ads here and there but I can play whatever I want without random shuffling. you can't apparentally log in with facebook though, you have to make a free spotify-account but who the fuck uses facebook anyway, amirite

this pasta again

Shuffle dude