I never asked to be born

i never asked to be born....

t. Rocket the raccoon

Jorge?

Did he died?

Sup Forums - International

I love you Jorge and your life is worth living.

Same user
Don't know why my parents didn't fucking abort me if they didn't want me
Don't know why my friends had me around even though they clearly didn't like me
Don't know why my God made me when all I do is fuck over everyone else
Don't know why I haven't hung myself yet

Hardship is part of the human condition.
If there is nothing to overcome, then there is nothing to be achieved.
If you don't want to achieve anything in this life, give up now and punch your time card.

how do i kill myself

>why don't you WANT to go out?
>why don't you WANT to have friends?
>why don't you WANT to have a girlfriend
t. my boomer mummy
she actually cannot fathom why life isn't as easy for me as it was for her

I know what you mean
I got depressed so she never had to

>If there is nothing to overcome, then there is nothing to be achieved.
That would have been inspiring eighteen years ago. When I still had a soul to inspire. When I still had a heart that beat for a reason. When I woke up and had a purpose.

Eighteen years alone, user. Utterly alone.
Alone.
No friends.
A family that hates you.
The only person who ever loved you raped and murdered.
Your best friend now is a bottle of Vodka and your .45, which might end everyone else's misery.
I gave up on life ages ago. Nothing's killed me yet because not even death wants anything to do with me.

are you that spanish murderer?

>None of those problems make a good life impossible. Not even close.
Sure. Tell me that when you experience them. When you feel them for eighteen years. When you see someone put your wife in the ground, and know she wouldn't be there if you'd left work ten minutes earlier. To know you've done everything wrong, and can never fix it.
>... but don't fucking pretend people in worse positions aren't overcoming worse problems all the time.
Was I pretending they weren't? I know they are. I'm sure their problems are worse than mine. I know this already. I'm not as strong as they are. They're overcoming worse problems? Give them a fucking medal from me. Seriously. They deserve it.

unbirth yourself

You exist to torment others around you, such is your caste my gringo gogo guy

wer

>caste
... what are we, street shitters?

I've experienced most of what you described, at least to varying degrees. Never lost a SO, but I've had untimely losses of people who mattered to me; one happening just over a month ago.
But regardless, you're right. It really just comes down to how the individual handles it. I haven't lived your life, I don't know anything about your experiences, it's unfair to make comparisons and judgements. I apologize.

It's alright, user. I should have been kinder as well.
If it isn't too personal, who did you lose?

>Born
>A human
>In times of peace and prosperity
>In a 1st world nation
>In a family rich enough to afford the internet
>Still complain

Don't think you're deep or anything, even animals commit suicide.

>All first world people must be happy, otherwise they just want attention

really makes you think

You've been swell, no worries ahki

First one was a guy I befriended after I'd moved out of my parents house and into a different city. He was my neighbor initially and the first person to actually talk to me in the first months I lived there. Over time we hung out a lot, he introduced me to meth, unforgettably strange people, and gave me tons of experiences and stories. Really shaped my adult life, brought me out of my NEET shell. First real friend I had. He overdosed on heroin (fent?) at the end of July last year.

The other one is related to my job so I can't really get into it.

Aw shit man, that's awful. I'm glad you had such a good friend. It's terrible that he had to leave you. I'm going to sleep now, I'll be back tomorrow. Night friend.

Goodnight brother, I hope you can find peace someday

Every time we revisit this objective misery meme while Robin Williams is 6 feet under.

His wife published an article saying he was suffering from some kind of dementia near the end which completely broke him.

>The only person who ever loved you raped and murdered
What the fuck happened user? Did you take revenge at least? You should