Mind if I save it? =)

It's all yours, my friend

lol look em ridin

Op here I did not authorise this

F

even better than shark gif...

tat bio....

Honestly Sup Forums i'm getting sick of this

Really, if we're all truly honest with ourselves, this whole post ironic meme thing, is just a meme in of itself. God knows I wouldn't be making this post last year when this kind of thing was "hip and trendy" but, it's 2016 guys, it's time to stop. Really for me the whole downgrading of the post-ironic meme era was marked by the "haha longboy" ordeal. From there on the scene didn't really have the same spark and raw witty humour as "fresh out of hecks" or "i really like this image". Now the the scene is just trash, dat boi being the biggest example. It was funny at first before exploding exponentially and being spread all over Facebook like fucking Ebola, and from there it lost it's charm very quickly. You give me one post-ironic meme from this year and I will tell you why it's so fucking shit. Like for fuck sake, Anthony Fantano is now fucking reviewing post-ironic memes ironically, it's ridiculous and yet people are saying it's "the greatest thing ever to happen to YouTube". Grow up guys, it's over, it's now just filthy frank and h3h3 tier shit and I can't fucking stand it. I'd get it if we were [s4s] but this board is for the discussion and sharing of music for fucks sake. I'm not sure where meme's go from here but i'm sure, as a community, we can work this out for the best

holy fucking shit dude

>this whole post ironic meme thing, is just a meme in of itself
Congratulations, you pointed out the obvious! Your mother and I are very proud.

Did you find that from Pilotredsun's music?

Pretty rad stuff

boiiii

he ate dat boi

10/10 pasta

Well meme'd
8/10 pasta

It's good

raptors are faster than a bike though

yeah but if a raptor got on a bike, he would pedal really fast, so he'd go even faster than on a regular bike

IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG 4 ME TO DOWNLOAD

are raptors allowed to enter the tour de france provided they passthe drug test?

>having less than 961kb of harddrive space remaining

Look at this funny gif I found guys!

that gif has never been good get tthe fuck out

I'd rather see an ironic meme thread than another underage kid making a thread about why he thinks Tame Impala is the best band because he liked the way they sound when he smoked weed
This board is shit anyways so why do you care?
Rude

BOY HE DABBING

you know it pham keep your shit tight