ITT: Artists who peaked with their debut

ITT: Artists who peaked with their debut

Any flavor-of-the month indie stuff (alt-j, tame impala, diiv, ...)

The Prodigy peaked with their singles compilation

FOTL is their best dumb contrarian

*pops collar, drops molly, goes to EDC with raver slut gf with Deadmau5 tattoo*

you

ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

The fat of the land was their best followed closely by Music for the jilted generation

Who cares Chemical Brothers were better

nah m8

Experience > Jilted Generation >>> FotL >>>>>>> the rest

I really don't like the corny vocalist

There's no vocalist on Experience

Yeah thats why it's the best for me

I agree. It took me a while to put this up top though.
At first i loved FOTL, then MFJG. But then I noticed Experience was one of the main things in my discman at the time.
I remember listening to Weather Experience while admiring the sunset. That's probably my favorite Prodigy song.

There's a manic energy throughout this record that's never been captured in a similar way. Most the early 90's rave records pale in comparison if you measure by producing skills and energy level.

'ARDCORE PRODIGY WAS BEST PRODIGY

This

Weather Experience is my favourite too, Music Reach and Hyperspeed are also up there, whole album is solid from start to finish

yep. i always thought aphex twin mustve drawned a lot of inspiration from this album. this was released in fucking 92?!!

But Come On, Die Young is just as good...
>Cody
>Ex-Cowboy
>Chocky
>Christmas Steps
>That cozy transition between Helps Both Ways and Year 2000 Non-Compliant Cardia

But what about Jilted Generation?

that's completely awesome too, but for me experience is totally insane.

Blank Banshee

nice meme

IMO Blank Banshee 1 is just as good as the first, its just different tonally. The first and last tracks are huge improvements over the first and last tracks on the first album.