What is the album equivalent of 'the room'?

What is the album equivalent of 'the room'?

the kid cudi one bullet speedin to heaven or something

The Shaggs

Honestly this. Cudi genuinely tried making an album and it just ended up doing everything so wrong, it ended up being hilarious. Tommy just took the response better than Cudi.

Trout Mask Replica

Yep

The Shaggs

This, though I can see also being a contender

Probably this, OP.

That's just bad.

That's just good.

The lyrics on this album are so bad and so absurd in places they sound like they were written by tommy wiseau (ie. like generic love stories told by someone who has apparently never met a real human)

The Ark Work

viper

Hilariously cheesy.

Nah Kid Cudi is a more apt comparison than The Shaggs, there's some charm to how shit The Shaggs are, that Cudi album is just hilarious.

>no charm to The Room

Only answer

tru, idk if charm was the right word but with The Room and that Cudi album they both seem like they're trying really hard and failing biblically whereas with The Shaggs it just feels like some girls fucking about with instruments.

yup this is it guys

The new HHH album.

too tragic

no. fuck off Sup Forums plebbe

Anything by Wesley Willis

kek

Philosophy of the World is the only album I've ever laughed at. They just have no clue what music is supposed to be like.

I can only listen to the first 2 songs. The acoustic songs, Oxygen, Anything, and the album closer is VERY awkward

these guys knew exactly what they were doing

One of the most fucked albums I've heard

this album is legitimately disturbing, but in a kind of good way. it was like watching a really good horror movie but then when it's over you're like "well that was nice but I never want to listen/watch that again in my life"

Not as funny as the room though

This
so did Tommy Wiseau

Actually this

Mocked masterpiece
Sexual and love anger themes
Funny lines

The perfect answer