Ask a Bosniak 2

Diaspora edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Islamic_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

balija jebeni

mišljenje o hrvatima

please tell your kinfolk to fuck off from st louis

pa zasto ti ne voliš li bošnjaci??? koji ti kurac pvm?

lolno

hrvati = 8/10

st.louis is our city now, you burger eating fuck!

no seriously please do you people act like wiggers and erect mosques all over the place fucking ruined my last trip there

>owning a nigger infested chimpout city
you can gladly have it

we'll remove the nigs
and place in more of us cuz we don't need you chimpfucks in our neighborhoods:^)

no, but i visit family often and every time im there you remind me your turk rapebabies

>implying that every mosque you see ruins your life

Really? Ever since a mosque has been erected in St. Louis, there hasn't been any crime from the Bosniak population at all. How many people have been shot at by one of us? None. Therefore, I suggest killing yourself.

>ever seen a mosque been erected in St.Louis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Islamic_Center

Well, what the fuck did they do to you guys? You can't just imply that we are all """"turk rapebabies""""" when we haven't done anything illegal since 1995.

Like I haven't seen that before.
Seriously, you're fucking retarded if you think that we're shitty people because we're Muslims. What in the fuck did we even do?

repeatedly harassed my aunt. i guess like all mudslimes you have an urge to ficki ficki all white women

Who fucking cares? A million people in your shitty, over-debt, waste of 800,000km2 of land gets harassed every fucking year. Don't fucking take that as a big deal because it really isn't.

>groping women is no big deal to mudshits
wow really made me think

Well bosniaks are surprisingly whiter than the average white (((white))) American who has something like 2% nigger mudblood.

What's your opinion on Albanians?

t. albanian

Lel someone is butthurt

Why do you hate on us when we're 10x better than you? You couldn't even get ANY girl to fuck you, not even for a penny.

Ur a mudblood by default. Nothing to be butthurt mr. 45%.

Why are diaspora balkaniggers so insufferable compared to people that were actually born and raised in the Balkans?

Albanians are just as nationalistic as Serbs. That's all I can say.

Because of economic stagnation caused by the West.

So you hate Albanians as well as serbs?

Top kek you just keep posting

better than diasporas from Africa, the middle-east etc...

No, I never said that. I actually think you guys aren't that bad, even though you speak a TOTALLY different language from the rest of us, I still think you guys are fine.

mišljenje o rusima

>unwarrented sandnigger superiority
did you welcome the turks with spread assholes or did it take some convincing, Seriously your supposed to rebel agianst the invaders not adopt thier religion and customs

And you keep bitching and complaining about how shitty your country is when you could be hauling your ass off to pay off that thing called debt. :^)

Your home is so shitty you and your family had to flee to a frozen tundra

I still don't understand why I'm supposed to be butthurt? I'm not a Bosniak. At least they're not negro tainted like your average seventh generation white American.

Bogomils were being harassed by Catholics and Orthodox. We decided to say fuck Christianity and go another way in life. We invited the Sultan to come help us out. The books you read are from niggers who haven't bothered to actually read from the real source.

what the actual fuck does debt have to do with anything? you keep dancing around the notion that balkniggers are insufferable

Again with this meme

>frozen tundra

At least I dont have to pick two retarded candidates as president, or pay debts to china. :^)

Rusija imam li dobro puška. 8/10

i see you've fully integrated into Canadian society

We don't have a thing called debt, you dumb fuck.

Yes. Because Tim Horton's, Maple Syrup, and Wayne Gretzky are the only things that I love about Canada.

You didn't but Albanians aren't as nationalistic as Serbs. Albanians didn't start 4 seperate wars for a greater Serbia or reunified Serb run Yugoslavia.

How many times do you pray a day?

your opinion on turkey and turks?
t. a turk

I don't. During Ramazan, I get religious.

If you guys would've fucking helped us during 92-95, I'd like you guys more.

Subhumans and troublemakers.

I don't fucking like them either way. They say "Kosovo je srce srbije" or "bit ce bosna srce srbije" but they are heartless and cruel, which is why they'll never take those two lands.

>subhumans and troublemakers
said the pot to the kettle

>white american

Turks are troublemakers.

>implying americucks are a million times better than anyone genetically
>diabetes is widespread in America
>incest is acceptable in white trash land (aka Dixie) and so is bestiality

I agree user. Btw I have a positive opinion on bosniaks and sympathize with what happened to you in the 90's.

implying americucks are a million times better than anyone genetically
i am the apex of evolution\
>diabetes is widespread in America
majority is type 1 but whatever
>incest is acceptable in white trash land (aka Dixie) and so is bestiality
a complete meme. I gaurentee you have never been there, Dixie people are the kindest humans to exsist, unlike you sheepfucking balkan fuck

This you

How does it feel being hated by all other Slavs because you're dirty Mudsl*me?

You do realize that most of the debt is owned internally

>all the muslim countries are dark red
made me have a thought procces