Going to Cairo next week. Advices

hi guys! I'm going to Cairo next week, and I would really appreciate general comments or advices on the city. Like i.e nightlife, is it easy to find alcohol, are the girls accesible... i mean, of course I will do some touristic stuff, but that's the easy part. I would like to also explore the nightlife, is there's one there. Can you get weed? Is it safe to walk at night in the downtown? Any (non-touristic) story, advice or comment will be very, very appreciated. Thanks a lot!

shameless self bump

Alcohol is haram

Keep your hands on jour wallet. Lot of thieves there. Also post this to

i know... but they still drink. i know you can find a few bars with license to sell.

thanks for the advice. already posted it in /trv/

>are the girls accesible
Literally nigger tier.

cause they are ugly or easy or both?

dress like that in public, the locals will love it

Nigger tier because you only care about muh dik

lingerie will do a better job

I think Egyptian cities are quite conservative. If you want to really party you probably need to go to the Red Sea Resorts.

i know but i can't. not going on holidays, just for a 10 days congress in Cairo.

> Argentine
Enjoy discovering your Arabic-African roots. Andalusia and Sicily was ruled by Arabia for 7,000 years, and all Italians and Spaniards are Arabs.

hi leaf. I know that already. we learn that in 5th grade here. even with our filthy roots, I've managed to fuck and once almost impregnate all the fluffy fatty pale canadian bitches that come to Buenos Aires to learn tango and to meet "latinos". one was 17 y.o. nice pussy lips. keep on sending us good meat, pal.

also, please don't derail my thread you subject of the Queen. I rally need help and advices.

cairene here. Ya it's possible
Have fun

my advice is don't get killed. isn't Egypt at war with itself atm?

mmm, what?_?

Not really with itself, more like packs of angry men roaming the streets and beating foreigners (read: white people) to death. I hope everyone who wanted to see ikkssandria or the pyramids did so already because that shit ain't happening no more.

I hear they dont really like south americans that much...at least the muslim parts of Egypt

you may want to stay out of there if you dont intend on say, being kidnapped for ransom and shit.

Should be fine as long as you're not an Israeli citizen in which case you're completely fucked.

it's a risk risk siutuation

they know a lot of jews live in argentina , he'll probably have to drop his pats to prove his dick is circumcised

Lol I never knew I hated South Americans until now desu o_O;;

a bunch of scammers, dont ever pull out your wallet in public. On the other hand its very easy to bribe anyone to get what you want.

this is the most retarded thing I've seen written for a bit

>Never been to Egypt
>Makes assumptions off dumb TV shows
N.O. (.___.# )

You will get gang raped. Why would you go to rapeland willingly

You're a cutie

if you havent noticed this also happens all over the world. i lived in america, and whenever i went to the mall i'd get stalked and looked at and it makes me feel really sad and scared.

desu I know people who can not walk around in US after 10:00 pm.
While you could move freely in Egypt all the day and night without any fear from gangs, drunken people wandering in streets, etc.

don't go